Bryce Gowdy

Advertisement
Are you kidding? I am 1 year older than you and we used to be out chilling all over the city until the lights came up. Even suburb kids be walking home from parties at that time.
I hear you lol..but 17 year olds shouldn’t be out like bro..there’s **** I did in HS that I **** sure wouldn’t advise a kid that age to be doing.

You want me to DM you my number cause I can and you can certainly show me rather than tell me. I’m really about that!!!!!
Sure....
giphy.gif

I'm sorry for this young man's family. I can't imagine their grief. What is the Brightline you are referring to? I don't live in Florida and don't understand
New speed train connecting Miami to Ft Lauderdale to west palm beach. The ignorant drivers in south Florida and inadequate train crossing infrastructure has caused the casualties.

Advertisement
Devastating. Not sure the whole story and sometimes if it is suicide you never will. Have lost friends and acquaintances to it. Amazing how people can be in such a dark place and no one ever knows.
That synthetic weed these kids are smoking. I saw an employee of mine fight a light pole. Its crazy when real reefer is so prevalent down here...

bright lines dont run that late. also, darwin has claimed those lives. people try to beat the train thinking theyre the slow freight trains nd not the bright lines and end up getting hit
Someone understands the concept. Thanks

What do you believe happened? Was it a dare or prank or some effort to beat the train? I sincerely don’t know which is why is I am asking.

suicide is a terrible thing. 2 weeks ago my 18 year old daughter attempted suicide by overdosing on polls and then calling 911. She was in ICU for 8 days. Being a teenager with all the stresses it brings is almost impossible to understand.

regardless of whether this was suicide or accident, the tragedy for the family is the same. I recently thought I would be in that group. The impact is devastating. Let’s pray for the parents.
Prayers up..

Advertisement
That synthetic weed these kids are smoking. I saw an employee of mine fight a light pole. Its crazy when real reefer is so prevalent down here...

I would hope that’s not it. That **** is terrible and shouldn’t be sold anywhere. I was never a big smoker but I did smoke some when I was younger. I tried that fake **** one time and was out of my mind. I hated it

Heartbreaking

Jesus that's heartbreaking. Definitely sounds like he had tried something within the last few days (possibly synthetic weed) since he was talking about seeing symbols and signs and not wanting to be trapped by mirrors and doors.

Also, a lot of you talk crazy about these recruits/players and the decisions they make without knowing what they deal with at home. This kid just finished his senior season, committed to Georgia Tech, but he still has to deal with being homeless and watch his mom struggle not knowing how she is going to take care of herself and her family.

Advertisement
Mental health is real.. lost some good athletes in the Baltimore area to drugs and mental health.

Prayers to his family during these tough times.

May they find strength in the 17 years he was on this earth

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just saw on Twitter a short video highlight of Bryce made by Jay Wimbrow. He looked so happy. Football was probably his outlet and his teammates his life. You never know what these kids (and anyone, for that matter) are going through. The kid was dealing with so many adult problems at a really young age...

@Kyle Liburd u think my comment is dumb but reality is it’s the truth... you just live in some fairy tale bubble in ur head thinking that talking to a suicidal person is going to keep them from killing themselves.

Advertisement
Back