Bryce Fitzgerald Safety from Columbus

Advertisement
1680417574956.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
On3 Update from both visits

Miami (Fla.) Belen Jesuit Prep 2025 safety Bryce Fitzgerald has been a frequent visitor at the University of Miami as of late, making two trips to Coral Gables in less than a week. Fitzgerald returned with his family after seeing the campus and all Miami has to offer last weekend and is ready to put the Hurricanes at the top of his school list.

“I love it here (Miami),” Fitzgerald told CaneSport. “The coaching staff, the players, and everyone just treat me like family.”

The 6-foot-1, 175-pounder was joined by his mother as they toured the school, watched practice, and had conversations with a handful of coaches.

“She loves how they communicate and check on me,” Fitzgerald said. “They ask how I’m doing, check up on my grades, and are just communicating.”

Thus far, Fitzgerald has quickly connected with Mario Cristobal and has high praise for the Hurricanes’ head coach.

“That’s the guy who checks on me with everything,” Fitzgerald said. “My grades, how I’m doing in track, just everything. I feel like one of his players right now, and I don’t even go to Miami yet.”

Fitzgerald’s latest trips to Miami were his second and third, respectively, and his first since receiving an offer from the Hurricanes in January. He has felt the love from his hometown school since then and is relishing every moment of it.

“It makes me feel like a neighborhood hero,” Fitzgerald said. “It’s really a dream come true.”

“They (Miami) want me bad, and they’ve been telling me that,” Fitzgerald said. “I’ve been looking into it but my mom just tells me to keep my options open because you never know what can happen.”

Fitzgerald is the No. 209 overall prospect in the 2025 class according to the On3 Industry Ranking, a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies. He is also the No. 14 overall safety in his class and holds offers from the likes of Auburn, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and Miami early on.

“I really look at the coaches at a school and the environment,” Fitzgerald said. “Just see how people interact with other people. That’s my biggest thing.”

Fitzgerald hopes to continue to grow his relationship with the Hurricanes and believes if they do so, they’ll be right in the mix to land his commitment.

“I just want Miami to keep doing what they’re doing,” Fitzgerald added. “Check on me, ask how my family is doing, and we’ll be good.”

Miami (Fla.) Belen Jesuit Prep 2025 safety Bryce Fitzgeraldhas been a frequent visitor at the University of Miami as of late, making two trips to Coral Gables in less than a week. Fitzgerald returned with his family after seeing the campus and all Miami has to offer last weekend and is ready to put the Hurricanes at the top of his school list.

“I love it here (Miami),” Fitzgerald told CaneSport. “The coaching staff, the players, and everyone just treat me like family.”

The 6-foot-1, 175-pounder was joined by his mother as they toured the school, watched practice, and had conversations with a handful of coaches.

“She loves how they communicate and check on me,” Fitzgerald said. “They ask how I’m doing, check up on my grades, and are just communicating.”

Thus far, Fitzgerald has quickly connected with Mario Cristobal and has high praise for the Hurricanes’ head coach.

“That’s the guy who checks on me with everything,” Fitzgerald said. “My grades, how I’m doing in track, just everything. I feel like one of his players right now, and I don’t even go to Miami yet.”

Fitzgerald’s latest trips to Miami were his second and third, respectively, and his first since receiving an offer from the Hurricanes in January. He has felt the love from his hometown school since then and is relishing every moment of it.

“It makes me feel like a neighborhood hero,” Fitzgerald said. “It’s really a dream come true.”

“They (Miami) want me bad, and they’ve been telling me that,” Fitzgerald said. “I’ve been looking into it but my mom just tells me to keep my options open because you never know what can happen.”

Fitzgerald is the No. 209 overall prospect in the 2025 class according to the On3 Industry Ranking, a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies. He is also the No. 14 overall safety in his class and holds offers from the likes of Auburn, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and Miami early on.

“I really look at the coaches at a school and the environment,” Fitzgerald said. “Just see how people interact with other people. That’s my biggest thing.”

Fitzgerald hopes to continue to grow his relationship with the Hurricanes and believes if they do so, they’ll be right in the mix to land his commitment.

“I just want Miami to keep doing what they’re doing,” Fitzgerald added. “Check on me, ask how my family is doing, and we’ll be good.”
Of course the mom encourages the son to keep his options open when he’s a kid who loves UM……….every **** time lol but at least he’s a 2025 kid so plenty of time anyways

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid looks like he’s going to be scary when he gets into a college S&C program
Mario’s form on the “U” is elite. Bryce has some work to do. First one looks like he’s throwing a “W” and the second looks like he’s about to intercept a DJ Lagway pass.

But he’s got time to practice it.

Advertisement
Back