Bryce Benhart 2019 4* OT should be a Miami Top Target

It's at least worth reaching out. Who knows, maybe you offer the kid and convince him to come visit and he loves the weather, campus, "views", etc. It's not like he wouldn't at least me excited to get the offer.

He has 2 official visits left, he has already ov'd Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Tennessee.

Go Canes

Advertisement
We should just follow whoever Wisconsin recruits hard at OT , literally the only position that they constantly put talent into the nfl.

Advertisement
He's a heavy Nebraska lean. His other top schools are Minny, Wisconsin, and ND.

There's a 0% chance he'd even be interested in Miami
I would much rather play for Miami than these schools, not so sure why it's an impossibility this kid might feel the same way.

For all those in the know. Why don’t we go to this part of the country more? Is it a cultural thing?
Do they try and kids don’t have interest?
I think the Miami cocaine cowboys thing still lingers also.
I went to a conference in NC and I had a couple ask me if it was safe to visit Miami. They said they had been wanting to come but all theire friends and family told them that they were crazy and would plead with them not to come.

For all those in the know. Why don’t we go to this part of the country more? Is it a cultural thing?
Do they try and kids don’t have interest?
I think the Miami cocaine cowboys thing still lingers also.
I went to a conference in NC and I had a couple ask me if it was safe to visit Miami. They said they had been wanting to come but all theire friends and family told them that they were crazy and would plead with them not to come.

You hit it on the head middle age and up people who have never been to Miami are still conditioned by the Miami Vice affect. An especially in the midwest which is comical because north and central is bursting at the seams with midwest retirees and transplants. But they will not venture south of alligator alley unless it is to get on a cruise ship ( an they are still looking for isaac)

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back