Bryce Benhart 2019 4* OT should be a Miami Top Target

Paranos

All-ACC
Bryce Benhart 2019 4* OT should be a Miami Top Target considering UM's desperate need for quality true Offensive Tackles. The 6'8" tackle from Minnesota is exactly what Miami's needs not to mention the last two players Miami signed from the land of 10000 lakes turned out pretty good ( QB Steve Walsh and OT Seantrel Henderson).

Both Wisconsin and Nebraska were on him hard early but I think Wis is now full at OL for 2019 and Neb would sell the farm for 2019 OL's the caliber of Benhart but he has not committed to anyone yet. An with the dumpster fire in Lincoln coupled with Neb OL's coach less than impressive resume I would think Coach Searels can swipe in and steal this midwest manchild to LT the canes.

His dad played in the NFL for years so he should know the benefits of a UM pedigree when trying to make into the NFL.

Link to free article
https://247sports.com/Article/Bryce...pects-in-the-2019-recruiting-class-121780067/

Advertisement
Here we go with the idiotic commentary that since blah blah blah UM should be able to scoop in and snag him with no real knowledge of there is any mutual interest. His dad played in the nfl so he should know about the UM pedigree b/c no other schools produce nfl players or offensive linemen.

Advertisement
This is exactly the type of kid we need. Great find @Paranos

We need this type of caliber OL and he's a pure tackle.

He's a heavy Nebraska lean. His other top schools are Minny, Wisconsin, and ND.

There's a 0% chance he'd even be interested in Miami

It's not like this guy is hiding under a rock. He's the 65th ranked player in the nation per 247 and composite top 200. I'd definitely welcome him, but I'd have to imagine we're behind the 8-ball.

I see very little chance of this happening. Give me Darius Washington and Neal, please. That would be a huge success at OT

I respect the find, but we are already 2 months away from early signing period and there hasnt been any proved interest at all

Advertisement
Paranos found a player that can actually play here?

everybody watch out on your drive home. The sky might fall lol. Great find bro, one of you guys should put out a tweet to the staff.

I think he stays instate no way Fleck losses out on this kid
I live 15 minutes from where this kid lives. He’s not coming to Minnesota. Fleck already lost the top tackle from the state. He will lose out on this kid too. Fleck is a used car salesmen. He’s not getting anyone good. This kid has been Wisconsin bound from the start

Last edited:
Advertisement
At least 4 of our OL should be granted their release so this kid should be an option. We should recruit 1 over on the OL with all the schlubs we have. That way when a Neal (not saying he will) gives us the boot, then we still in good shape.

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Let’s blow up his twitter.
6DBB2800-1ACD-4A86-B016-25D14C770A1F.gif

Advertisement
He's a heavy Nebraska lean. His other top schools are Minny, Wisconsin, and ND.

There's a 0% chance he'd even be interested in Miami

Nebraska Oline coach Geg Austin vs UM Cosch Searels shouldn't even be a debate Searels should be ablessing to out rrecruit Austin based on his coaching resume alone.
Coaching Experience
2018: Nebraska, Assistant Coach (Offensive Line)
2016-17: UCF, Assistant Coach (Offensive Line)
2013-15: Philadelphia Eagles, Assistant Coach (Assistant Offensive Line)
2011-12: Oregon, Offensive Graduate Assistant
2010: Oregon, Intern

It's at least worth reaching out. Who knows, maybe you offer the kid and convince him to come visit and he loves the weather, campus, "views", etc. It's not like he wouldn't at least me excited to get the offer.

Advertisement
Back