Bryant visit from yesterday

Advertisement
He must be dying for signing day.

Hes done a great job in the recruiting game.

Everyone needs to be careful though. If everyone is convinced hes a cane then the greatest troll job would be to go elsewhere.

By the way don't be surprised if dude commits to one school on espn but never sends his LOI to them and sends it to a different school. Lol

Ha, I actually told my buddy yesterday that it would't surprise me at all if this exact scenerio unfolded. KB would be right. That would definitely be "something that's never been done before".

Putting the trolling aside, this reminds me a bit about Antone the midget Smith's recruiting. His mother wanted him here, thought he was coming here, but AS wanted to go to FSU. Who wins here, the kid or the mom?

He's starting to grow on me lol....of of course if he picks someone else he's dead to me.

Advertisement
Pete you are the man, Thanks for all the information and good work you do .

Keith told me the visit went well. He was met by Golden, Carroll, and Jethro.

I also said to him, "you've got everyone guessing" and he replied, "I know"

I'll have more on his situation later today in the signing day buzz

I bet his signing ceremony is going to be epic. I hope he aims higher than a simple hat trick.

GOAT gon GOAT

1.png

Just dont see if fellas. I hope Im wrong, and would love nothing more than to have a pleasant surprise with the kid on NSD, but all signs point to NO here. Its not just the trolling, but looking deeper.

By now in cases like this, there is enough info out there to read between the lines and past the hype and trolling and games. With Pata, Willie Wiliams, and guys who were Canes who were trolling and messing with other schools and fans, we had SOLID intel from people around town and the school that these kids hearts where here, and we knew how their visits went, and how they got along with players and coaches here.

All indications are that Bryant was rather reserved and not really received warmly like others were on his OV. Several players mentioned that he really didnt spend much time at all with coaches, and that is a HUGE red flag. My guess is that after all the hype, its FSU or SC, like others have suggested.

We know. You think Coley, 6 and Kirk to FSU. Grace is going to Louisville. Bostwick to UF.

We get it.

Advertisement
Just dont see if fellas. I hope Im wrong, and would love nothing more than to have a pleasant surprise with the kid on NSD, but all signs point to NO here. Its not just the trolling, but looking deeper.

By now in cases like this, there is enough info out there to read between the lines and past the hype and trolling and games. With Pata, Willie Wiliams, and guys who were Canes who were trolling and messing with other schools and fans, we had SOLID intel from people around town and the school that these kids hearts where here, and we knew how their visits went, and how they got along with players and coaches here.

All indications are that Bryant was rather reserved and not really received warmly like others were on his OV. Several players mentioned that he really didnt spend much time at all with coaches, and that is a HUGE red flag. My guess is that after all the hype, its FSU or SC, like others have suggested.

We know. You think Coley, 6 and Kirk to FSU. Grace is going to Louisville. Bostwick to UF.

We get it.

Ive never said jack about Grace to UL. I think we get Grace and have been pretty consistent with that. Have also said my hopes for Bostwick are much lower, but I didnt say UF, could be Bama too. And Ive said I feel good about Collins. IM not running around here like chicken little saying we arent getting anyone, just being realistic. Guys on here talking about Bryant are basing that on nothing more than some wild theory that this is all just a big joke he's looking to play, and while I agree the kid has been playing all sorts of games, there arent really ANY indications that he wants to be here. IN fact, what little info is out there about the kid, suggests he's probably going elsewhere.

@Debbie Downer 4 Life - I think Bryant is a Cane because of his baby and his mom.

Apparently being realistic being a debbie downer. Who knew?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back