Bryant visit from yesterday

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Keith told me the visit went well. He was met by Golden, Carroll, and Jethro.

I also said to him, "you've got everyone guessing" and he replied, "I know"

I'll have more on his situation later today in the signing day buzz

Advertisement
Why do i think that he is a UM lock i mean he's been saying AGs name constantly on twitter and always showing love i can't think he's that much of an ******* to troll our coach like that

Advertisement
He's a Cane.

I know nothing, but he's a Cane.

20.jpg

Advertisement
I want this kid more than anyone left on the board along with Bostwick. Games are won on the DL. This kid is big, oozing SWAG, and is quick as a cat. He gets in UTough watch out.

Advertisement
I want this kid based on the amount of fun he is having in just the recruiting process. Kids got a good sense of humor and would be a blast here. Can only imagine what he has up his sleeve for when he announces.

Advertisement
He must be dying for signing day.

Hes done a great job in the recruiting game.

Everyone needs to be careful though. If everyone is convinced hes a cane then the greatest troll job would be to go elsewhere.

By the way don't be surprised if dude commits to one school on espn but never sends his LOI to them and sends it to a different school. Lol

Just dont see if fellas. I hope Im wrong, and would love nothing more than to have a pleasant surprise with the kid on NSD, but all signs point to NO here. Its not just the trolling, but looking deeper.

By now in cases like this, there is enough info out there to read between the lines and past the hype and trolling and games. With Pata, Willie Wiliams, and guys who were Canes who were trolling and messing with other schools and fans, we had SOLID intel from people around town and the school that these kids hearts where here, and we knew how their visits went, and how they got along with players and coaches here.

All indications are that Bryant was rather reserved and not really received warmly like others were on his OV. Several players mentioned that he really didnt spend much time at all with coaches, and that is a HUGE red flag. My guess is that after all the hype, its FSU or SC, like others have suggested.

as we near the end here, and recruiting has proven itself to be as insane as ever, keith bryant has somehow endeared himself to me. it's as if he has been making fun of the process the whole time.

i have no idea if he's a cane or not, but if he is, i can see him becoming an all time favorite.

either way, can't wait to hear his NSD interviews to see if he tells all.

He must be dying for signing day.

Hes done a great job in the recruiting game.

Everyone needs to be careful though. If everyone is convinced hes a cane then the greatest troll job would be to go elsewhere.

By the way don't be surprised if dude commits to one school on espn but never sends his LOI to them and sends it to a different school. Lol

This.

I definitely see him pulling something like that just to get more ESpn air time

Advertisement
Back