Bryant Playing the Game?

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
Keith Bryant (@BasedBoyKeith97)
2/1/13, 2:14 PM
So somebody ask me who has more Swagg them or al golden I told em it's something about that tie #BeastTie #FearTheTie. 

Sent from my iPhone

Advertisement
I'm guessing he's the DL Ice was referring to yesterday....of course he could be playing us like a fiddle, but I doubt it.

Advertisement
I'm guessing he's the DL Ice was referring to yesterday....of course he could be playing us like a fiddle, but I doubt it.

Pretty sure the consensus on that is Brooks.

If it's Brooks, why would the staff and player want to keep it a silent commit?

Nah, I am thinking it's Bryant or some other DL who wants to announce through the media on NSD.

Advertisement
The DL is not bryant. Hes had a spot. Its someone else and I hope and pray if its not brooks its a monster no one knew about

Im pretty sure at this point bryant has told golden what hes gonna do. Especially after what happened with kirkland

The DL is not bryant. Hes had a spot. Its someone else and I hope and pray if its not brooks its a monster no one knew about

Im pretty sure at this point bryant has told golden what hes gonna do. Especially after what happened with kirkland

Don't hold your breath.

Advertisement
For all we know, he may be more straight up with the coaches recruiting him than some other recruits.

If it's Brooks, why would the staff and player want to keep it a silent commit?

Nah, I am thinking it's Bryant or some other DL who wants to announce through the media on NSD.

How do we know they want to keep it a silent? Only thing I remember Harris saying was that they got a commitment from a DL early yesterday. Could easily have been Brooks who pulled the trigger, and he just hasnt decided to announce it to anyone yet. Wasnt he commited to Baylor at one point? Maybe he doesnt want sh*t from other programs trying to talk him out of it.

It could be Bryant too, but I think that is more wishful thinking than anything else. Maybe Bryant is playing everyone for fools and plans to shock everyone, but Im not going to count him in. I think the kid is just playing games, but other things have led me to think he's not coming here.

Advertisement
105.jpg

Because you read it on the internet?

Number of people on different sites who claim to have info say its Brooks. Guy was very much talking us up,and has ties to the school. Sounded like if we offered, he was coming. If Bostwick did flake on us, then my guess is they called Brooks and he pulled the trigger. The timing makes perfect sense too. NOW is when all the plan B offers are going out. That is why they are holding kids feet to the fire. Either tell us, at least privately, or we have to move on. THis is a small class, we cant afford to get f*cked on NSD and end up in a mad scramble for Plan D guys just to fill spots. Brooks could provide immediate help in a CRITICAL area... to me its a no brainer that they would offer him, unless Bostwick committed, but all indications there seem to be pointing elsewhere.

If there's any sense of justice in the universe Keef will sign with UM.

Otherwise... we're screwed. Immediate playing time. World class recruiters. NFL stadium/history. Loaded team next year.

And nobody wants a piece. SMGDH.

Advertisement
Back