Bryant McKinnie Helping

Advertisement
This should be the norm at the University of Miami and I think it will be under Diaz. Our greatest asset is our alumni.
This should be the norm at the University of Miami and I think it will be under Diaz. Our greatest asset is our alumni.
When Darnell Washington comes for Official be nice to have Olsen, Graham and Shockey working with him and sealing the deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great to hear the OL kids reached out to Bryant for guidance, advice, and teaching. Hopefully it’s not a one time deal, and that Diaz will allow more players to do the same albeit within the confines of the coaching staff’s guidance.

Advertisement
Bryant is a great guy. He's in a suite next to mine with Rohan and some other players. He always stops in the hallway and takes pictures, etc. I got a group one with those two and Dennis Erickson when we honored him for the hall of fame.

Advertisement
McKinnie was as good a college LT as has played the past 30 years. He had Canton ability, but handling success as a young man is not easy and his NFL career was not as good as it coulda been.

It’s nice to see him back around and engaged.

Advertisement
Back