Bryant in-home Friday

Obviously the staff still wants him. Unless you think getting your rocks off on the Internet is more important than our staff getting the players they want and need to bring another championship back to UM, maybe it's time for us all to STFU and stop ripping the kid.

bomb, I think most of our fans, at least that I've seen, are genuinely entertained by the Keefus Experience. Outside of the usual "be a Cane or lose to the Canes" and "if he doesn't want to be a Cane, **** him" stuff, I haven't seen a lot of hatred for him, other than the folks who have grown tired of his sideshow.

Gotta admit, kid's got a whole lot of adults in about 15 states hanging on his every silly word and action, and he's loving it. He's the ******* Pied Piper of Delray Beach,

and he's going :quag:at all of 'em.

With that said, nothing wrong with a kid acting juvenile - ****, most of us are at least as juvenile as he. Hope he's a Cane late next week.

Advertisement
Heard thru the grapevine that Coker was all over him, and he is a Texas State lock....

AG gon show up and the real Lennay Kekua is going to be sitting on the couch saying, "I'm Keith Bryant"

map, i agree. yeah, this isn't shannon era who would have gave up months ago, but, Al also isn't one who is going to get clowned by some hs kid either. he would have walked from this kid if he thought he was getting clowned.

+1

Advertisement
I still think we got a fairly decent chance with Keith

Golden, Franklin, and Carrol drive to the address Keith provided them for the visit...it was written on a used piece of toilet paper. They pull up to the given address...it looks like an old abandoned warehouse. They double check the Charmin 2-ply to confirm. When they walk inside there is nothign except some dust, rats, spiders, broken glass and one desk with a phone sitting on top. They look around for a minute and the phone rings. Franklin goes to answer it and Golden stops him with a forearm to his chest...he follows the phone wiring over to the corner of the warehouse. The entire ****in building is rigged with explosives.

Golden "**** this ****in troll we're out".

Just kidding Keef to the U!!

Creative and mildly amusing. I will accept your cleverness and tell you that I briefly chuckled.

I have no idea if this kid is going to be a cane or not but I know that our staff knows ever step these kids take.

Advertisement
Keith has successfully pulled the biggest troll in college football recruiting history. I am sticking with the info I was given in early December. Even though he's had me doubting a lil along the way lol. Bryant = Cane

I still think we got a fairly decent chance with Keith

Golden, Franklin, and Carrol drive to the address Keith provided them for the visit...it was written on a used piece of toilet paper. They pull up to the given address...it looks like an old abandoned warehouse. They double check the Charmin 2-ply to confirm. When they walk inside there is nothign except some dust, rats, spiders, broken glass and one desk with a phone sitting on top. They look around for a minute and the phone rings. Franklin goes to answer it and Golden stops him with a forearm to his chest...he follows the phone wiring over to the corner of the warehouse. The entire ****in building is rigged with explosives.

Golden "**** this ****in troll we're out".

Just kidding Keef to the U!!

You really think he'd use name brand 2 ply? Hmmm..I have to think this whole thing through again.

Keef gone Keef. I think he's a Cane at the end of the day. To much opportunity with the lack of depth we have at D. Tackle. I sure hope Ivery and Briscoe step up this year because our run defense was pretty much unbearable to watch. I can't remember seeing any QB hurries or sacks from a D. Tackle last year. I know there had to be a few, but come on this is Miami, we used to win with our front four.

Advertisement
i'm sticking w/ what i've thought all along. cane. too much that says otherwise. committed here and grew up a fan.

he has been on twitter a lot saying he is basically a cane. Asking for Canes fam to show love and actually told a fsu fan he was canes. was on phone cant pull twitter up on work computer or would have copied and pasted here

Advertisement
he has been on twitter a lot saying he is basically a cane. Asking for Canes fam to show love and actually told a fsu fan he was canes. was on phone cant pull twitter up on work computer or would have copied and pasted here

I wouldn't trust anything he said

Obviously the staff still wants him. Unless you think getting your rocks off on the Internet is more important than our staff getting the players they want and need to bring another championship back to UM, maybe it's time for us all to STFU and stop ripping the kid.

bomb, I think most of our fans, at least that I've seen, are genuinely entertained by the Keefus Experience. Outside of the usual "be a Cane or lose to the Canes" and "if he doesn't want to be a Cane, **** him" stuff, I haven't seen a lot of hatred for him, other than the folks who have grown tired of his sideshow.

Gotta admit, kid's got a whole lot of adults in about 15 states hanging on his every silly word and action, and he's loving it. He's the ******* Pied Piper of Delray Beach,

and he's going :quag:at all of 'em.

With that said, nothing wrong with a kid acting juvenile - ****, most of us are at least as juvenile as he. Hope he's a Cane late next week.

Wow, I HAVE seen a lot of "hatred" and worse. Name calling, and other derogatory stuff. Take into fact that he's a social media regular, and its even more reason to be careful what you post.

He drives me crazy, but the flip side is that these 17 year old, often small town kids, and exposed each year to basically 10-30 of the best and least honorable salesmen known to Earth. No one plays games more than recruiters. Do I have more respect for the Duke's and Collins of the world? Yeah, those kids who know how to handle the process impress me.

But you gotta be careful about what you said about kids, especially a kid that might be a Cane shortly, and especially when we're now seeing that message board antics can affect some kids.

Rule #1: Do no harm.

Hope you are well buddy! Hi to fam.

you high keith is grade-A ninja troll, singing like Daltry, "can you see the real me?"

[video=youtube;7dlN55SoF4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dlN55SoF4Q[/video]

Advertisement
Back