Bryant in-home Friday

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still think we got a fairly decent chance with Keith

Golden, Franklin, and Carrol drive to the address Keith provided them for the visit...it was written on a used piece of toilet paper. They pull up to the given address...it looks like an old abandoned warehouse. They double check the Charmin 2-ply to confirm. When they walk inside there is nothign except some dust, rats, spiders, broken glass and one desk with a phone sitting on top. They look around for a minute and the phone rings. Franklin goes to answer it and Golden stops him with a forearm to his chest...he follows the phone wiring over to the corner of the warehouse. The entire ****** building is rigged with explosives.

Golden "**** this ****** troll we're out".

Just kidding Keef to the U!!

We certainly aren't giving up. Can you imagine if it was Shannon lol?

i know. i like that Al has said he'll play the game. do whatever it takes to get the kid here. and then work his *** off. shannon would've quit calling months ago. we are finally in good hands

Advertisement
HAHA...this kid is good

Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
Bruh you know it's a cane thing

47m Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
Coach golden coming thru Friday I can't Wait

why do you all assume he's "trolling" our coaching staff? maybe he is, but, i doubt it. sure, he's trolling fans. but, to think or just assume he's trolling golden and saying "do not want" b/c we don't the info WE are getting is stupid.

Advertisement
I sincerely doubt that Golden is dedicating this much time to this kid if Bryant was clowning them.

map, i agree. yeah, this isn't shannon era who would have gave up months ago, but, Al also isn't one who is going to get clowned by some hs kid either. he would have walked from this kid if he thought he was getting clowned.

Obviously the staff still wants him. Unless you think getting your rocks off on the Internet is more important than our staff getting the players they want and need to bring another championship back to UM, maybe it's time for us all to STFU and stop ripping the kid.

Advertisement
map, i agree. yeah, this isn't shannon era who would have gave up months ago, but, Al also isn't one who is going to get clowned by some hs kid either. he would have walked from this kid if he thought he was getting clowned.

Yep. Al doesn't give up till the fat lady sings.

I used to hate Bryant. Now I want. He is such a ******* troll....has all the makings of that DT ******* we have been looking for.

Advertisement
Back