Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
I fully understand. **** McClendon.
But it's kinda different though, right??? I mean Mario was at Oregon for a while , He didn't pull a Manny and leave after 18 days or whatever it was.... B-Mac was only here for a month and then left... Situation is no where near the same.... with that said I'm not upset with B-Mac... An opportunity presented itself that he obviously was very interested in and took it...

I guess this is all part of Mario’s grand plan lol

I'm not even the slightest bit annoyed with Mario about this. Of course it wasn't part of any plan.

He hired him and BM's home state, Alma mater, defending national champ, etc wasn't an option. Had both jobs been available at the same time, he never would've been our WR coach. When Kirby goes somewhere else, if he's still there he's going to get major consideration for the head spot.

I'm not mad at anyone about it. He's a good recruiter and coach, so it sucks on our end. I completely understand the move though.

Advertisement
You people crack me the fvck up. Now you supposed to be throwing **** in my face because your intern was right and bmac is a ****** liar. Congrats to you as well. Amusing part is when you and another individual here say **** I know personally to be a blatant lie but I just move along. Now you got something to say. One thing after another. Y'all would rather be able to say look Brooklyn was wrong and I was right. Guess when people's own self interest outweighs the program that'll happen. Congrats again. You were right.
Bro *** them people that always want to throw shade the moment someone's wrong or is lied to, I appreciate all you and the other insiders info that you bring. Side note though do you think Mario retaliates and flexes his muscle with some of these new hires coming up, I'm talking Brady, Coley, Raymond, since the SEC wants to play hardball with us

Advertisement
But it's kinda different though, right??? I mean Mario was at Oregon for a while , He didn't pull a Manny and leave after 18 days or whatever it was.... B-Mac was only here for a month and then left... Situation is no where near the same.... with that said I'm not upset with B-Mac... An opportunity presented itself that he obviously was very interested in and took it...
I won't dwell on it for 5 minutes, but I will say a **** you to anyone who turns their back on the program. Don't care what the justifications are. I'm a Miami fan, I don't care about their wives or kids or personal lives.

So many mopes so little time

lonely arrested development GIF
Hannah Mope GIF by Big Brother

Advertisement
This dude and Kirby waited until this looooaded recruiting event last weekend, and then the witching hour before signing day to do this. This was allll strategized.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Mario had this conversation with BMac. Mario probably wants to break him in half, that’s a snake *** move by BMac, especially with how loyal/up front Mario is.

Advertisement
Not a good look that we've gotten two coaches poached that we clearly wanted. That's on top of an eternally long coordinator search. I think we will end up with a good staff, but perception wise this seems negative.
I disagree ..for teams like Uga and Bama to hire coaches from us means Mario is building something here …Now I see why he hasn’t named a OC or DC 😂😂

You people crack me the fvck up. Now you supposed to be throwing **** in my face because your intern was right and bmac is a ****** liar. Congrats to you as well. Amusing part is when you and another individual here say **** I know personally to be a blatant lie but I just move along. Now you got something to say. One thing after another. Y'all would rather be able to say look Brooklyn was wrong and I was right. Guess when people's own self interest outweighs the program that'll happen. Congrats again. You were right.
I mean I saw a Snapchat of him standing with Kirby, Monken, and Dell in their facility…from a player. I didn’t need to believe what Williams or Scott said.

They didn’t think he was gonna come either. They thought Monken would move to WR and Buster Faulkner would coach QB. If Monken left for the NFL they’d probably circle back to BMac in that scenario though.

I don’t need to be right.. I don’t post stuff on the board unless I know. I keep speculation in DMs 90% of the time or tell you when I’m guessing if I do put it on the board.

Advertisement
Back