Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
I’d say Georgia poached him for wayyy less money too. A couple hundred thousand less if he’s close to Hankton’s salary.

Call it going home, hometown discount, or whatever. Must have wanted to go home bad or wanted out of here. ***** never loses. I mentioned a while ago that his wife didn’t want to come here when Richt wanted him.

And she’s ugly asf too.
He was an OC at SC. Probably upset Mario wouldn't consider him seriously as full of/playcaller said **** it, mise well go home.

When T-Rob left for Bama, I thought it was a snake move but also can understand why he did it(it’s still f*ck T-Rob).

B-Mac going to UGA doesn’t make sense from a career aspect. Going to UGA to be WR coach and losing to Co-OC title is a step down. They do not have a offense where other schools are hiring position coaches just to get the system (Leach-Air Raid/Briles - Veer & Shoot). Maybe the rumors of the wife really hating Miami is true.

Anyways…. F*ck B-Mac

Advertisement
Calm Down Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

I’d say Georgia poached him for wayyy less money too. A couple hundred thousand less if he’s close to Hankton’s salary.

Call it going home, hometown discount, or whatever. Must have wanted to go home bad or wanted out of here. ***** never loses. I mentioned a while ago that his wife didn’t want to come here when Richt wanted him.

And she’s ugly asf too.
Love this take….hahaha. Good stuff, Jay.

Advertisement
When T-Rob left for Bama, I thought it was a snake move but also can understand why he did it(it’s still f*ck T-Rob).

B-Mac going to UGA doesn’t make sense from a career aspect. Going to UGA to be WR coach and losing to Co-OC title is a step down. They do not have a offense where other schools are hiring position coaches just to get the system (Leach-Air Raid/Briles - Veer & Shoot). Maybe the rumors of the wife really hating Miami is true.

Anyways…. F*ck B-Mac
Makes complete sense. You think him having a Co-OC title and not calling plays means anything to other teams? You think it’s worth having a miserable wife? The correct answer is no.

Take a step back for a moment, and analyze this, and you realize how much further we have to go. It's not as simple as BMac went back to is alma mater.

The main guy who allegedly pushed for him to be hired was Mike Bobo who just got hired as a F*CKING ANALYST by a team whose OC who just guided them to a NC and who is still very much on staff.

That's the kind of machine we're up against. Todd Monken might not even run practices next season.

I've been saying it since Mario got hired, but the support staff is just as important as your on field coaches. You could make an argument that te support staffs for Bama and UGA are better than 90 % of most teams regular coaching roster.

Mario needs to get some guys like Fuente or Cutcliffe or Mullen or Wells or Addazio in the building in these roles. If we have the money, let's make the moves.

100%.

We were supposed to get Chud…nope.

We were supposed to get Highsmith…nope.

Again I’ll withhold judgement until it’s all finalized but the EXPECTATION doesn’t change…which is we must have an on field and off field staff on par with the SEC best

Advertisement

And she’s ugly asf too.
😭

Advertisement
And Mario went to Bama and BMac went back to his alma mater...you're right, not the same thing at all
Mario also got twice as much money, BMac may have even taken a pay decrease. He also didn't leave right before signing day and he didn't work in Golden's staff before.

You're dumb.

Anyways…. F*ck B-Mac
Coaching for a winning program >. coaching for a losing program

Everyone knows titles are about money and he wasn't calling the plays here. Coaching for Kirby or Saban is better for your resume, at least for now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back