Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
lol you guys really think Bama and UGA are scared of a school that hasn't won the ACC Coastal but once in 20 years
You might think it’s funny but anyone with a clue knows what is possible in Miami. Maybe not scared but Mario being here has their attention. Saban didn’t push for T Rob until this year, kinda odd timing wouldn’t you say ? I mean T Rob has been around for some years.

lol you guys really think Bama and UGA are scared of a school that hasn't won the ACC Coastal but once in 20 years
Yes.
They’ve always been scared of Miami.
And if you do t think so then you haven’t been paying attention.
If bmac or trob were coaching anywhere else they wouldn’t be after them.
Kirby fired him. And now he wants him back for what? Cause he can’t recruit without him?

Saban been getting the best db’s and putting them in the league without trob.
Trob comes here and was gonna pull Feagans and got Graves who Raymond was all over the minute he landed in hog town.

Mario with good recruiters is fckng problem and we’ve all said it for years now and even the local coaches have said it. Now he has money and facilities coming and new locker rooms and nil.
This isn’t golden or manny with Blake anymore.

Advertisement
You might think it’s funny but anyone with a clue knows what is possible in Miami. Maybe not scared but Mario being here has their attention. Saban didn’t push for T Rob until this year, kinda odd timing wouldn’t you say ? I mean T Rob has been around for some years.
I think both guys are simply trying to hire good coaches. I do not think that either Saban or Smart is sitting around looking at their various SEC and national title trophies like, "well **** I better raid Miami's staff or else I won't be winning any more of these!"

I think it raises eyebrows, but I don't think they're too worried. They'll just have to keep doing their thing and take on all challengers. It's what you do at the top, stay laser focused and sharp.

They let up, there's schools far closer to the throne than we currently are. That's their immediate concern and if they do their due diligence, they'll watch us as well.

Recruiting in the area will get tougher.

Scared though, **** no. Apprised of what's going on here and at USC, for sure.

I think both guys are simply trying to hire good coaches. I do not think that either Saban or Smart is sitting around looking at their various SEC and national title trophies like, "well **** I better raid Miami's staff or else I won't be winning any more of these!"
Like I said Mario to Miami has their attention. Doesn’t mean they’re scared but anyone with a lick of sense knows Miami is always one hire away from being right back in the limelight.

T Rob has been one of the beat cb coaches in college ball for awhile but now he gets the call from Saban. Now Saban decides he’s the guy lol.

I think it raises eyebrows, but I don't think they're too worried. They'll just have to keep doing their thing and take on all challengers. It's what you do at the top, stay laser focused and sharp.

They let up, there's schools far closer to the throne than we currently are. That's their immediate concern and if they do their due diligence, they'll watch us as well.

Recruiting in the area will get tougher.

Scared though, **** no. Apprised of what's going on here and at USC, for sure.
Exactly. Usc is another one. Great coaches see threats coming before any fan does.

Advertisement
Yes.
They’ve always been scared of Miami.
And if you do t think so then you haven’t been paying attention.
If bmac or trob were coaching anywhere else they wouldn’t be after them.
Kirby fired him. And now he wants him back for what? Cause he can’t recruit without him?

Saban been getting the best db’s and putting them in the league without trob.
Trob comes here and was gonna pull Feagans and got Graves who Raymond was all over the minute he landed in hog town.

Mario with good recruiters is fckng problem and we’ve all said it for years now and even the local coaches have said it. Now he has money and facilities coming and new locker rooms and nil.
This isn’t golden or manny with Blake anymore.
Bingo. People really aren’t the brightest or are in plain denial to not see this.

Like I said Mario to Miami has their attention. Doesn’t mean they’re scared but anyone with a lick of sense knows Miami is always one hire away from being right back in the limelight.

T Rob has been one of the beat cb coaches in college ball for awhile but now he gets the call from Saban. Now Saban decides he’s the guy lol.
Good observation. Didnt even think about that

FB_IMG_1643166564304.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will match any deal Georgia offers. If he goes back to a coach that once fired him, on account of what his wife wants, that's just weak sauce.
No matter the strength of the sauce, if we don’t replace TRob and BMac (if he leaves) with equal to or better than coaches, it is a net negative.

We deal and we move on. Let’s go!

Advertisement
Back