Bruce Feldman talking up "The U" on Jim Rome Show

RadioRahim

Recruit
Just listened to Hour 2 of the "Jim Rome Show" today, and he had a great interview with Bruce Feldman (auther of "Cane Mutiny" and Miami football aficionado) about Mario Cristobal. Had tons of positive things to say about what a home run hire Mario is.

Jim then spent a fair amount of time praising the hire as well. At one point he says (paraphrased) "It's a Canes Thing, and I wish I was part of the Canes family! It really is different down there." Am sure people have a lot of different views on Rome, but I'm a fan of the show and loved all the complimentary stuff he had to say about the Canes and Mario. Definitely worth the listen in my opinion...

P.S. - He also makes so much fun of Brian Kelly's fake southern accent from the LSU basketball game, which is priceless for those who haven't seen it:

Advertisement
Just listened to Hour 2 of the "Jim Rome Show" today, and he had a great interview with Bruce Feldman (auther of "Cane Mutiny" and Miami football aficionado) about Mario Cristobal. Had tons of positive things to say about what a home run hire Mario is.

Jim then spent a fair amount of time praising the hire as well. At one point he says (paraphrased) "It's a Canes Thing, and I wish I was part of the Canes family! It really is different down there." Am sure people have a lot of different views on Rome, but I'm a fan of the show and loved all the complimentary stuff he had to say about the Canes and Mario. Definitely worth the listen in my opinion...

P.S. - He also makes so much fun of Brian Kelly's fake southern accent from the LSU basketball game, which is priceless for those who haven't seen it:

I can’t help thinking about this every time I hear his name.

1638960272176.gif

I can’t help thinking about this every time I hear his name.

View attachment 166829
This is the full clip below. And as much as I enjoy and appreciate Rome, he absolutely deserved to get his *** kicked for that disrespect. He's definitely matured as a journalist since then.

Separately, I had no idea he repped "The U" which was pretty awesome to me! Definitely can tell there are some talking heads who want to see us good - Herbstreit, Cowherd (who still sucks), Rome, etc.

EDIT: Removed Wilbon as I stand corrected. I didn't realize the stuff he had said about Sean Taylor so my bad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the full clip below. And as much as I enjoy and appreciate Rome, he absolutely deserved to get his *** kicked for that disrespect. He's definitely matured as a journalist since then.

Separately, I had no idea he repped "The U" which was pretty awesome to me! Definitely can tell there are some talking heads who want to see us good - Herbstreit, Cowherd (who still sucks), Rome, Wilbon, etc.

Nah f*ck Wilbon. Absolute POS trashed ST the day he was murdered and never walked back his statement.

Separately, I had no idea he repped "The U" which was pretty awesome to me! Definitely can tell there are some talking heads who want to see us good - Herbstreit, Cowherd (who still sucks), Rome, Wilbon, etc.

Talk about gold!!

Advertisement

Wilbon? Nah bro

Advertisement

WAR mario cristobal tearing up the recruiting trail

WAR miami is about to impale the ACC

Advertisement

Fake as f**k 😂

Can somebody let Kelly know that people in Louisiana actually talk like Ed O? Because that's an impression I'd pay to see

Advertisement
Back