Bruce Feldman keeps it real

Advertisement
That second paragraph is the truth:

"They had one of the best running backs in college football (Duke Johnson); the best tight end (Clive Walford); the fastest wideout (Phillip Dorsett); one of the best O-linemen (Ereck Flowers); one of the top linebackers (Denzel Perryman); and the guy who was the most impressive player at the East-West game (DE Anthony Chickillo), and I know they got a young QB that's a stud too (freshman Brad Kaaya)," one long-time NFL scout told FOX Sports in Indy. "They had more front-line talent than half the teams in the SEC. They didn't have as much talent as Florida State, but they were still pretty loaded. How does that team not win at least nine games in that league?"

It's been 4 years.. We know what's going on. Everyone knows what's going on--- except people at UM.

It's been 4 years.. We know what's going on. Everyone knows what's going on--- except people at UM.

They know too. The problem is BOT doesn't care and Donna down right loves it. They can't be that stupid; it has to be intentional.

Advertisement
NFL scouts unaware that this was Golden's first real year per Donna, once they find out, it's almost certain they will cut him a break

Advertisement
I'm a huge Feldman fan....except when he suggests we bring back Luigi as head corch. Other than that nonsense, he's usually spot on.

But if you ask the troll and flake blames it's really " Als first year"
" we had a lot of progress"
" we made changes you can't see"
" all the negative fans fault"
" played too many night games"
" they got the wind"
" need to recruit a different kind of kid"
" clouds"
" improved in so many ways"

Bottom line is 6-7, 0-4 vs FSU
Those results get every competitive program disappointed enough to make the call to start over. And we probably would have, but Donna wanted golden here this year at all costs!
Fugin bitc4!!

Did I miss any excuses?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back