Bruce and UF

Problem2

All-American
Premium
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...y-says-hes-open-to-options-20150102-post.html

The charismatic Bruce, a star despite his diminutive 5-foot-8, 160-pound stature, committed to Miami in July, following in the footsteps of Aquinas teammate RB Jordan Scarlett. Florida, however, with new head coach Jim McElwain, has been very active in courting Bruce.

"A lot of other schools have come into the picture now, like Florida, Ohio State, Auburn," Bruce said. "I contacted [McElwain] the first day he was picked to be a head coach at Florida and I just introduced myself and he said he knows a lot about me.

"He definitely has to get me up to Florida and I'm looking forward to going up there during the offseason. That's the plan right now, to get up there."

Only a matter of time before Scarlett and Bruce stick their middle fingers up to this staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
122303-120742.jpg

What could the AD, Administration and BOT be stating as the reason(s) to keep Al? This **** makes no sense! It denies all logic.

Advertisement
Them boys were university school boys I have no Intel but I never expected them to stick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back