Bruce and Scarlett are at FSU

Ok, don't shoot the messenger, but yesterday I got the following text from my cousin who's a Seminole booster and pretty tuned in to what's happening at FSU:

"Scarlett visited FSU this past weekend. He basically tried to commit. Kind of. He was told, at this point that we don't have room. He was a bit upset."

Any truth to this, or is he just trying to f**k with me? Any update on his visit?

Lololol. The 7th ranked RB in the country wants to commit and you don't have room? Take that bs somewhere else..

You can pass on the 7th ranked RB in the country with the 4th is already committed and the 3rd is committing to your school next week!

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Fo...kings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=RB
please I hardly doubt that he wanted to commit and they stopped him. You would have to be ignorant If you could get all three and you didn't take. I hope its true and it pist him off now he wants nothing to do with your guys

Advertisement
Ok, don't shoot the messenger, but yesterday I got the following text from my cousin who's a Seminole booster and pretty tuned in to what's happening at FSU:

"Scarlett visited FSU this past weekend. He basically tried to commit. Kind of. He was told, at this point that we don't have room. He was a bit upset."

Any truth to this, or is he just trying to f**k with me? Any update on his visit?

Lololol. The 7th ranked RB in the country wants to commit and you don't have room? Take that bs somewhere else..

You can pass on the 7th ranked RB in the country with the 4th is already committed and the 3rd is committing to your school next week!

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Fo...kings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=RB

He's better than those two, especially Patrick.

He didn't try to commit but he had a very long conversation with a few coaches to see where he stands and the staff was honest with him. They were also honest with him that the Frasier commitment is not 100% so they emphasized with Scarlett to keep the lines of communication open and that nothing is set in stone.

Hope Frasier sticks with FSU because Scarlett is better than him IMO.

He didn't try to commit but he had a very long conversation with a few coaches to see where he stands and the staff was honest with him. They were also honest with him that the Frasier commitment is not 100% so they emphasized with Scarlett to keep the lines of communication open and that nothing is set in stone.

I hope Miami is doing the same with JC ..even though I was on the side of oh well. If they are looking we are definitely looking.

Advertisement
Where would FSU be without Cook? Williams is an athlete playing RB. Cook is a stud. **** shame we missed out on that kid. He is gonna shred us for the next 3 years.

Scarlett is a baller. We need him to take over after Duke. He and Yearby are the future.

Advertisement
Heard from a st Thomas employee that he will be decommitting soon cause of our depth

I heard from somebody up here in Jersey that Bill Parcells wants to coach the team and he's bringing on JJ to coach the D.

Says they've concocted a super hybrid of Parcells' 3-4 and JJ's aggressive 4-3 over.

They've been sitting on it for 3 years.

Heard from a st Thomas employee that he will be decommitting soon cause of our depth

I heard from somebody up here in Jersey that Bill Parcells wants to coach the team and he's bringing on JJ to coach the D.

Says they've concocted a super hybrid of Parcells' 3-4 and JJ's aggressive 4-3 over.

They've been sitting on it for 3 years.

I don't want it to be true and hope to god I'm wrong. Just passing on the info.

Advertisement
bruce definitely thinkin about flipping, no doubt. scarlett probably sticks, since they just got patrick.

Bruce leaving isn't ok as some people shrug it off like it's nothing. If Bruce flips I expect scarlett to flip dem boys stupid tight.

Advertisement
We need scarlett and walton. If anyone decommits I think it's dex..we need both these guys. Both are studs.

All 3 are studs. We gotta keep them locked up. If Dex decommits I believe it would be to an out of state but I doubt it. I expect all 3 to stick regardless.

bruce definitely thinkin about flipping, no doubt. scarlett probably sticks, since they just got patrick.

Ehhh. I don't think so. The Beard connection a big deal. And to be real even their attitudes fit here, they are miami kids.

**** really has to go super south for those two to flip. I don't see it happening. Scarlett and Bruce will be Canes.

Both of them really closed up shop on their recruiting too when they committed.

Bruce ain't going no place.

Any receiver from south florida is going to want to be apart of this offense with Kaaya going forward.

Advertisement
Back