Brown wouldn't let Manny get away when shaking hands.

Advertisement
Manny should have slapped his hand hard as f*ck. I would have slapped Mack hand so hard, his other hand would have flew over to grab the one I just slapped down the field

Advertisement
That ***** Brown is lucky he had the refs on his side. He sucks as bad as Manny. **** pillow fight.

Has any coach hated another coach as much as Mack hates Manny? I can’t imagine how Mack feels beating him all three of their head to head matches with two of the games being absolute heartbreakers and the other game a curb stomping. Although I don’t feel sorry for Manny, that MF Mack Brown going to get his soon.

Advertisement
For the most part, I haven't been very sympathetic for Diaz because he unnecessarily has cost Cane Nation, but I actually thought it was pretty classless the way he did Manny at the end. Make no mistake, Brown is a low integrity guy. He was a skirt chaser at UT to the point of embarrassment for his family and the school. Brown's a jerk and if we hire well, we might be able to put him into retirement next year.
Always had the opinion that he was a POS as well. I honestly think he’s toast once Howell is gone.

Mack is Manny's Padre

Don't forget, UNC was way behind our program when Dicht left. Yet it took that old, dimwitted clown (Brown) one offseason to surpass Mannylito.

Advertisement
I mean, I hate to be that guy….but what do you guys expect?

If you knew you were about to be fired from your job, would you want to sit in a room with your boss as he smiles and grins at you?

We all want him gone, but I can’t blame him for wanting to walk away.

This is really the last thing I think we should be focusing on.
When Manny finally goes he will be walking with millions that will put a smile on his face. And then he can attend homecoming every year in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
How you gonna let another grown man do you like that?
Because there's a national tv camera on you and you can't just go around slapping geriatric pricks.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully on board with Diaz being run out of town (**** he shouldn't have been allowed to fly back into town last night), but Brown knows what he's doing there. Diaz can't do anything other than get away as quickly as possible - everything else (flipping out, telling him to **** off, slapping his hand away) would be all over the back pages this morning.

For the most part, I haven't been very sympathetic for Diaz because he unnecessarily has cost Cane Nation, but I actually thought it was pretty classless the way he did Manny at the end. Make no mistake, Brown is a low integrity guy. He was a skirt chaser at UT to the point of embarrassment for his family and the school. Brown's a jerk and if we hire well, we might be able to put him into retirement next year.
Why does liking women or chasing skirts make him a low integrity guy?

He’s just doing what most men with an abundance of resources and access do.

Also, most people like Mack Brown. He’s considered one of the good guys around, not a jerk

Advertisement
Back