Brown wouldn't let Manny get away when shaking hands.

Advertisement
I peeped that as well. Treated him like a little boy
7CB68F3C-9EE8-4EB6-A8D6-7E52DB375951.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, I hate to be that guy….but what do you guys expect?

If you knew you were about to be fired from your job, would you want to sit in a room with your boss as he smiles and grins at you?

We all want him gone, but I can’t blame him for wanting to walk away.

This is really the last thing I think we should be focusing on.

Last edited:
If Manny had pulled it out at the end you would have seen Mack with the quick handshake, no eye contact & splitting for the locker room. He was only trying to be the nice guy because he ended up winning. NC is a bucket shop no class team.

This was more like the proctologist extending his stay at the Rectal Suite, saying, “How’s that feel, eh,…eh,…eh?

If Manny had pulled it out at the end you would have seen Mack with the quick handshake, no eye contact & splitting for the locker room. He was only trying to be the nice guy because he ended up winning. NC is a bucket shop no class team.
It’s a “read the room” situation. He just ended Diaz’s career a second time. I don’t blame Diaz for wanting to walk away. The idiot knows he’s toast so at least let him ruminate that ending in his own way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the most part, I haven't been very sympathetic for Diaz because he unnecessarily has cost Cane Nation, but I actually thought it was pretty classless the way he did Manny at the end. Make no mistake, Brown is a low integrity guy. He was a skirt chaser at UT to the point of embarrassment for his family and the school. Brown's a jerk and if we hire well, we might be able to put him into retirement next year.

Advertisement
Back