Brown starting

Advertisement
Let me say it now.
DO NOT USE THIS GAME AS A REFERENDUM ON THE QUALITY OF BROWN AS A QB.

Yes that needed all caps. This team is broken and it’s absolutely impossible to make any judgment of a QB on a broken team with a bad OC and an injured Oline.
Probably the same goes for Garcia

Just watching him go in completely unprepared looking is a sickening feeling

These coaches should be ashamed of themselves

How bad is Garcia if Brown who can't throw a basic 5 yard out to save his life is starting? Cot****.

Advertisement
that would be the worst thing they could do for both Brown and Garcia.... Pick a QB and stick with him, good or bad.
I agree. Its a bad idea for sooo many reasons. It might as well be a blinking neon sign telling the defense when its a run or a pass.

I just can't shake the memory of Gattis sending Jacurri out to start those drives at the 2. He ran once and handed the ball off once on both drives. But when it came time to pass, Gattis brought in TVD and Garcia. FSU knew what was coming.

Advertisement
Can someone tell me if Garcia is injured or does the staff just have that little confidence in him? Such a bizarre season for Garcia. At one point looked like he might save Miami against both MTSU and Duke, then looked so shook against UVA and now may have been passed up by Jacurri.

Wouldn't you? LOL

The kid's a turnover machine any time He's in the game.

His best game was against Duke, and He still threw 3 costly INTs.

And last week, He fumbled once and threw a pick in His only 2 pass attempts LOL.

Even though Gattis sucks, Turnovers Eliminate Scoring Opportunities.

so if we don't score a td in the first 3 quarters then we've officially gone 12 straight quarters ( 3 full games, 1/4 of our season) straight without a TD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just when you thought they couldn't dumb down or make this offense more predictable, they give him the start.

GT should have zero problems stopping us today. Single cover, on an island, sell out to stop the run. Load the box up, 7 man fronts, bring a Blitzer, and blow it up.

Advertisement
Back