Off-Topic Brown is The New White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is it Sunny or is it the Gordita to her right that is supposed to be the “conservative,”?
Will have to go back to the tape of the ones who had Covid for 20 minutes while Kamala was on. They were so scared of anything that wasn’t going to be an obvious tounging right between the cheeks they said two of them had Covid and had to leave while they talked to her.

It's growing tiresome saying, "you just can't make this shït up, but the latest from muppets is..."

When you see outrage everywhere, then its nowhere.

Tbh it’s nothing new. It’s been perpetuated in the black and Hispanic communities historically. No reason to trip over opinion pieces tho

Slightly OT. Some of my favorite users already here so I’m curious. Whats The feel for the Kyrie situation around here?

Personally I understand EXACTLY where kyrie is coming from. This theory that American blacks were the original Hebrews, therefore are gods chosen ppl..So he thinks in no way can he be Antisemitic even tho the link and the book that link was just that..that line of thinking which is ignorant toward any type of actual historical accounts of ancient African civilization and I don’t subscribe to any part of that thinking. But I understand why some in my community have a curiosity towards black history and can easily fall down that rabbit hole.

But with all the **** surrounding this issue the past week or so, what’s your takes on it

Advertisement
Be Excellent Abraham Lincoln GIF

Slightly OT. Some of my favorite users already here so I’m curious. Whats The feel for the Kyrie situation around here?

Personally I understand EXACTLY where kyrie is coming from. This theory that American blacks were the original Hebrews, therefore are gods chosen ppl..So he thinks in no way can he be Antisemitic even tho the link and the book that link was just that..that line of thinking which is ignorant toward any type of actual historical accounts of ancient African civilization and I don’t subscribe to any part of that thinking. But I understand why some in my community have a curiosity towards black history and can easily fall down that rabbit hole.

But with all the **** surrounding this issue the past week or so, what’s your takes on it
I haven't seen the documentary so it wouldn't be right to comment. Katie Halper's recent dismissal from The Hill has my guard up on accusations of anti-Semitism, but I don't know enough to take a side on this one.

But what I do know is Kyrie is an unsufferable moron. Someone needs to sit him down and tell him getting an athletic scholarship to Duke doesn't make you the smartest person in the room

I have no idea what Kyrie is saying, nor do I know anything about the book that is referenced. Just seems like a waste of time to even look into it, because nobody is looking to Kyrie Irving for moral or political leadership. I also get a feeling that Kyrie is somewhat a tortured person. Not sure psychologically what’s going on with him . Other than that I got nothing.

Advertisement

Sundiata Keita Cha-Jua is an Associate Professor in the Department of History, from which he earned a Ph.D. in 1993, and in African American Studies. “Coon” is a racial slur that refers to depictions of black individuals as lazy or dumb.
Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker “incompetent, subliterate and coonish,”... “MAGA Black White supremacists.”

I have no idea what Kyrie is saying, nor do I know anything about the book that is referenced. Just seems like a waste of time to even look into it, because nobody is looking to Kyrie Irving for moral or political leadership. I also get a feeling that Kyrie is somewhat a tortured person. Not sure psychologically what’s going on with him . Other than that I got nothing.
You’d be very surprised then. This thing is catching on and as a person in the ****** community, for the first time in my life, i fear where this is going in this country.

You’d be very surprised then. This thing is catching on and as a person in the ****** community, for the first time in my life, i fear where this is going in this country.

Yeah I fear where this country is going also, and it has nothing to do with some stupid shlt that some mindless celebrity is saying, and that other people use to stoke up some ridiculous fear.

I’m sure you can find some people in your community that will disagree with something like this realistically meaning anything. These guys have already been rebuked.

Advertisement
Yeah I fear where this country is going also, and it has nothing to do with some stupid shlt that some mindless celebrity is saying, and that other people use to stoke up some ridiculous fear.

I’m sure you can find some people in your community that will disagree with something like this realistically meaning anything. These guys have already been rebuked.
I’m the one that is constantly telling people in my community that i think they are overreacting. I get **** on all the time from my own people.. But what i have seen, the thousands of commenters on all the social media from people that seemingly had no opinion on ****** people before this, now full on bigotted, hateful and spreading the message like wild fire is why i have suddenly changed my stance. When Kanye first made his remarks,, even then i was telling them to calm down- why weren’t you speaking out when he did his white lives matter stunt the day before? I told them kanye is nuts and no one has taken him seriously for years. Thought the same thing at first with Kyrie … But i think i was wrong here. This is actually spreading fast in a disturbing way. The times we live in, an increasingly amount of people get their eduction (“their research:) from you tube university. A portion of all demographics in this country do, and here we are With this ****.

I’m the one that is constantly telling people in my community that i think they are overreacting. I get **** on all the time from my own people.. But what i have seen, the thousands of commenters on all the social media from people that seemingly had no opinion on ****** people before this, now full on bigotted, hateful and spreading the message like wild fire is why i have suddenly changed my stance. When Kanye first made his remarks,, even then i was telling them to calm down- why weren’t you speaking out when he did his white lives matter stunt the day before? I told them kanye is nuts and no one has taken him seriously for years. Thought the same thing at first with Kyrie … But i think i was wrong here. This is actually spreading fast in a disturbing way. The times we live in, an increasingly amount of people get their eduction (“their research:) from you tube university. A portion of all demographics in this country do, and here we are With this ****.

There are crazy hateful people everywhere. You’re overreacting.

Just remember this, who put the Embassy in Jerusalem? Who are the real antisemites that might have an impact on ****** people and Israel? There’s nobody like that that runs anything on one side, but the progressive wackos on the other side are hard-core antisemites. Just look at the squad. That’s the future you need to fear.

In America, other than isolated incidents, ****** people don’t have to fear some kind of a **** takeover, which is where I think your mind is headed. At least I don’t have to fear it from the right, but they better watch out what comes from the left.

And the rebuking is what has fanned the flames of online support for these ideas. In retrospect, it would have been safer for ****** people if everyone kept quiet and allowed the smears to run its course without making a stink out of it. But i understand how it is hard to sit there and allow it to happen. But in the end, that would have led to a better outcome. That is how f‘d the world is right now.

Advertisement
There are crazy hateful people everywhere. You’re overreacting.

Just remember this, who put the Embassy in Jerusalem? Who are the real antisemites that might have an impact on ****** people and Israel? There’s nobody like that that runs anything on one side, but the progressive wackos on the other side are hard-core antisemites. Just look at the squad. That’s the future you need to fear.

In America, other than isolated incidents, ****** people don’t have to fear some kind of a **** takeover, which is where I think your mind is headed. At least I don’t have to fear it from the right, but they better watch out what comes from the left.
I mean this with utmost respect.. Fuuck you! You are out of your lane here.

And the rebuking is what has fanned the flames of online support for these ideas. In retrospect, it would have been safer for ****** people if everyone kept quiet and allowed the smears to run its course without making a stink out of it. But i understand how it is hard to sit there and allow it to happen. But in the end, that would have led to a better outcome. That is how f‘d the world is right now.

Did you think antisemites went away? They were always there. They will always be there.

That’s why I still don’t know what these guy said because I’m not interested in uneducated opinions. So I'm thinking that in that sense you’re right, just better to ignore it, like I do.

When people that have power and represent us start talking that way, then that’s what I’m going to worry about. There’s always been a subculture of antisemitic hate since 2000 years ago. we are literally in no danger of anything like that happening here in the United States, unless the squad takes over.

I mean this with utmost respect.. Fuuck you! You are out of your lane here.

Fūck you.. it’s a message board and I get to share my opinion. Why are you so ****ed off about this, because you’re a lefty, and you see that the real antisemites are on the left. The ones in power anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back