Off-Topic Brown is The New White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
It's growing tiresome saying, "you just can't make this shït up, but the latest from muppets is..."

When you see outrage everywhere, then its nowhere.

Advertisement
It's growing tiresome saying, "you just can't make this shït up, but the latest from muppets is..."

Muslims in Minnesota as well according The Atlantic.

When you see outrage everywhere, then its nowhere.

NHL going to focus on bs rather than entertainment when we are in a recession? They really don’t want to move out of last place in sports entertainment.

Advertisement
How long before lock?

popcorn.gif

Advertisement
No one's ever heard of this kind of racial or ethnic gradation before.

Like the Irish in the 19th century who dealt with prejudice by Americans, but within that subset, American-born Irish looked down and treated Irish immigrants as 2nd class citizens.

Light-skinned blacks have done the same with darker skinned blacks as well, same with lighter skinned Hispanics and darker skinned Hispanics.

It's disgusting wherever it happens, but not really shocked by this "theory".

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one's ever heard of this kind of racial or ethnic gradation before.

Like the Irish in the 19th century who dealt with prejudice by Americans, but within that subset, American-born Irish looked down and treated Irish immigrants as 2nd class citizens.

Light-skinned blacks have done the same with darker skinned blacks as well, same with lighter skinned Hispanics and darker skinned Hispanics.

It's disgusting wherever it happens, but not really shocked by this "theory".
Nothing you just said has anything to do with alleged "white-supremacy" - nor the idiot suggestion that it's being culturally appropriated by minorities. :LOL:

There is plenty of historical reference for the demonization and dehumanization of whole races in the past. We shouldn't brush it off or ignore the warning signs.

1666705579004.png
1666705557999.png

“I don’t know what planet we’re on, where you think people don’t need laughter, and that people need to be censored and canceled,” he said.
“It’s sad that society is in this place where we can’t laugh anymore,” Wayans continued. “I ain’t listening to this **** generation. I ain’t listening to these folks: These scared-*** people, these scared executives.”
“Y’all do what you want to do? Great,” he said. “I’m still gonna tell my jokes the way I tell them. And if you want to make some money, jump on board. And if not, then I’ll find a way to do it myself. I know my audience. My audience comes to my shows every weekend and they leave feeling great and laughing. One thing about the Wayans, we’ve always told the worst joke the best way.”
https://resistthemainstream.org/top...ening-to-this-****-generation/?utm_source=gab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back