Brooklyn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any shot with the #1 Safety in the country from Jersey? Supposedly will visit soon.
Yes. This is the kid I was telling yall bout a while back who was in line to be the #1rb for awhile as well. Still has alot of growth to come. Hes the kid that snoop would fly out to la on the weekends to play for his jit squad. My only concerns would be knowing his prior history for bags... he was basically a mercenary at the optimist level. To me that's crazy but happens plenty often now with elite kids.

Yes. This is the kid I was telling yall bout a while back who was in line to be the #1rb for awhile as well. Still has alot of growth to come. Hes the kid that snoop would fly out to la on the weekends to play for his jit squad. My only concerns would be knowing his prior history for bags... he was basically a mercenary at the optimist level. To me that's crazy but happens plenty often now with elite kids.
So we pretty much have no chance unless we play the bag game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically, this is the type of kid that would say the right things about UM. Make it seem he's heading here. Then, make UGA or Bama drop a hefty bag on signing day.

Crazy that it’s gotten that pervasive at the optimist level. There was always some shlt going down, but I guess it’s become more commonplace now

Advertisement
Back