Broadcast Team For LSU Game

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
College Football is on the Horizon: Game Assignments for Nearly 50 Game, Five-Day ESPN Kickoff Week Schedule - ESPN MediaZone U.S.

20180814_153256.jpg

Advertisement
Hear they're not bad but LOL at ESECPN sending their "top team" announcers, Herbie and Fowler to the Alabama vs Louisville game. The hate never ceases.....

Advertisement
Hear they're not bad but LOL at ESECPN sending their "top team" announcers, Herbie and Fowler to the Alabama vs Louisville game. The hate never ceases.....
Alabama has won something like 5 out of the last 9 titles, are the defending champs and they are playing a power 5 team. Of course they are going to get the #1 broadcast team

Why are they letting Holly Roe out of big ten country.

She'll look even heavier on the screen in Texas. They need to continue to limit her to Wisconsin, Michigan, Northwestern and Ohio State games, where she looks like an average alum.

Maria Taylor should do sideline reporting for all canes games

Advertisement
Meh, who cares. I won't have to listen to them til I get home from Dallas to watch the DVR of the W! And then, who cares.

McDonough is solid. At least we don’t have to listen to frickin Joe Tessitore or Rece Davis. Those two are brutal.

Advertisement
Mack Brown is another one I can’t stand.

Maybe it was just the way he says “Dyuke.”
I didn’t mind him. I hate Greg McElroy, Rece, Tessitore, Fowler, Jesse Palmer, Brock Heuard or whatever his name is. All those tools are so anti Miami. Maybe give Fowler a pass.

I didn’t mind him. I hate Greg McElroy, Rece, Tessitore, Fowler, Jesse Palmer, Brock Heuard or whatever his name is. All those tools are so anti Miami. Maybe give Fowler a pass.
Brock is just a moron. I don’t know how a former QB and color analyst can possibly know so little about football.

Go back and watch the Syracuse game and listen to him talk up Eric Dungey as some kind of great QB while constantly referring to Malik as inconsistent. I mean, I know leading up to the game, that was the narrative. Dungey played lights out in a win over Clemson, while Malik had to rely on two last second drives. But at some point, the game your watching has to conquer the narrative.

That night Dungey was 13 of 41 for 137, 0 TDs, and 4 picks.

Malik was 26 of 43 for 344, 2 TDs, 0 INTs.

Yet he never came off of the narrative of how fierce of a competitor Dungey was.

Jason Bennetti & Kelly Stouffer are the absolute worst imo.

I like Mark Jones, you can pair him up with just about anybody.

The best sideline reporters are Maria Taylor, Laura Rutledge & Todd McShay. Even though McShay always sounds like he's on pills or something, dude can never get a full sentence out without stumbling with his speech & double talking his own point lol

Advertisement
Jason Bennetti & Kelly Stouffer are the absolute worst imo.

I like Mark Jones, you can pair him up with just about anybody.

The best sideline reporters are Maria Taylor, Laura Rutledge & Todd McShay. Even though McShay always sounds like he's on pills or something, dude can never get a full sentence out without stumbling with his speech & double talking his own point lol

Hahaha. I kinda feel like if your name is Todd McShay that you should have a drug/stimulant problem that started back in your SAE fraternity days.

Brock is just a moron. I don’t know how a former QB and color analyst can possibly know so little about football.

Go back and watch the Syracuse game and listen to him talk up Eric Dungey as some kind of great QB while constantly referring to Malik as inconsistent. I mean, I know leading up to the game, that was the narrative. Dungey played lights out in a win over Clemson, while Malik had to rely on two last second drives. But at some point, the game your watching has to conquer the narrative.

That night Dungey was 13 of 41 for 137, 0 TDs, and 4 picks.

Malik was 26 of 43 for 344, 2 TDs, 0 INTs.

Yet he never came off of the narrative of how fierce of a competitor Dungey was.

Agreed...but gotta admit by the end of the game Dungey looked like Jennifer Connelly in the last scene of Requiem for a Dream.

Advertisement
Back