Bro We Are Trash. This Is A Rebuild. Some Cold Harsh Truth

ToiletWater

Banned
Banned
We have to stop living in the past because we are embarrassing ourselves. Have some of you not looked at the numbers? Bro we are complete trash and no where near a top tier program. Just look at the numbers

In the last 17 years we have had 1 ten win season.

Acc Schools with 10 or more win season in the last 17 Years (Excluding FSU and Clemson as they won titles)

Virginia Tech = 9
G Tech = 2
Boston = 2
Pitt = 1
Wake = 1
Duke= 1
Syracuse =1
Virginia = 1
NC State = 1

Bro, when you look further at the numbers. UM has had only 4 nine win seasons in 17 years! That means we were barely a 500 team for almost two decades. The one coach that got you 10 wins and ranked #2 in the nation, you guys ran him out of town. Then you guys put so much pressure on the administration until they did exactly what you asked for. "Oh, all we need is a new offensive coordinator and we are back, because the defense is stacked". They sent you an offensive guy who Saban wanted badly and we still Trash!

Have you not learned anything from the past? During Mark Ritch 1st season, we loss 4 games in a row and everyone was calling for his head and it was a bad hire. We loss two of the games, FSU and Notre Dame by a missed FG. We were 4 pts away from having an 11-2 season. During those 4 losses we as fans acted a fool. Just to have the coach run off 15 wins in a row and a number 2 ranking with a horrible QB.

Bro stop with the meltdowns and give it a least two seasons. **** for all we know, we may go on another run. But flying banners and boycotting is just silly fam

Advertisement
So we just got unlucky with all our recruits that bama, UF, Clemson, osu, auburn, etc wanted? Cmon man. The talent is there to at least win that ****** division and close to 10 games. Last year we said the magic # would have been 28....28 points and we would have won 10 games...well this year it’s worse. Didn’t think that was possible. I refuse to believe that while everyone/most of the good teams recruited the guys on our team, we got unlucky with the guys that were busts? No way...it’s coaching. Are we the only team that doesn’t run some form of a spread? I looked hard to find another team in cfb this weekend going under center. Couldn’t find one. They don’t even run pro style in the pros. Put them in a position to win. Talent is there to win this crap division. At least.

Advertisement
Okay and how many of those teams on your list have had multiple top 10 recruiting classes in 17 years? I'm assuming your list boils down to just Miami.
What is the answer to this? And more specifically how about the last 5 years?

And listen, I get it, Manny is in over his head, made two of the worst hires in Miami history in Blake and Patke, and should have never been awarded the job in the first place, but this team is not that talented.

Could we have a better record? Yea, but this team would struggle to find consistency with any coach. The depth chart needs as much of a revolution as our athletic department and coaching staff.

Okay and how many of those teams on your list have had multiple top 10 recruiting classes in 17 years? I'm assuming your list boils down to just Miami.
Not speaking at you. But I am so sick of "Our recruiting classes are top 10" They have not done jack on the field. No knock on the players because they can only do what they can do.

Bro we know we trash because we run systems that need elite talent to be effective. We can look back as far as Brock Berlin. Everyone and they momma new we should have switched to a spread that year.

But we continued to trot out the old reliable pro-style as if we had elite talent in our one and two deep.

Advertisement
What is the answer to this? And more specifically how about the last 5 years?

And listen, I get it, Manny is in over his head, made two of the worst hires in Miami history in Blake and Patke, and should have never been awarded the job in the first place, but this team is not that talented.

Could we have a better record? Yea, but this team would struggle to find consistency with any coach. The depth chart needs as much of a revolution as our athletic department and coaching staff.
Man spot on. Like in my other post. We are running schemes that require elite talent in your one and two deep as if we have those players on the roster.

We running a pro style offense without elite backs or offensive line. God bless Dee Jay but lets not fool ourselves. He aint elite like a D. Cook, Gore, or Mcgahee

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we just got unlucky with all our recruits that bama, UF, Clemson, osu, auburn, etc wanted? Cmon man. The talent is there to at least win that ****** division and close to 10 games. Last year we said the magic # would have been 28....28 points and we would have won 10 games...well this year it’s worse. Didn’t think that was possible. I refuse to believe that while everyone/most of the good teams recruited the guys on our team, we got unlucky with the guys that were busts? No way...it’s coaching. Are we the only team that doesn’t run some form of a spread? I looked hard to find another team in cfb this weekend going under center. Couldn’t find one. They don’t even run pro style in the pros. Put them in a position to win. Talent is there to win this crap division. At least.
Is the coaching really that bad until you can only get 4 nine win seasons in 16 years? There has to be some talent issues also. What is your opinion on that?

Hahahaha. Its a rebuild now. Thanks Miami.
LOL...yes bro it is. I tried to be rational and was like we just need proper coaching and we good. But when you look at it, wouldn't talent at least get you nine wins season. Man we can't even reach 9 wins. For 17 years we have been basically a 500 team. I am starting to face the reality we don't have as much talent as we think we do.

Bro, if manny knew what he was doing we would be undefeated...bro.
I am not going to even do that to myself any longer...LOL

I want to believe that to be true but man when you see that we have been essentially a little better than a 500 ball club for 17 years. It is hard for me to keep saying the talent is there.

Advertisement
Back