Brinson is the #1 We Need

No one is saying he’s better than Addison other than that thought in your head.

This post was made a WEEK before we even had Addison smoke, so no, I’m good.
Bruh the front seven change alot of those wr and db battles. Alot of dbs can't cover wrs nowadays it's why u see alot of talented dbs go to bama. They know that the front seven will help them get bad throws and give the wr no time for a second route. My problem with Brinson was always his speed I never liked that about him. He could be good a number 1 first round type wr? Nope. And HS and 7 on 7's never tell the whole story as well. U have guys like Sam Bruce (RIP) beating a Minkah Fitzpatrick doesn't really mean anything. It's basically like the professor crossing over Lebron in a pick up game.

Prospects are evaluated on what can they do at the D1 level surrounded by faster guys. It's basically why Dorito was garbage. When u have to evaluate film (which we all aren't pros at) u have to transition that guy into the ACC....and if u can do that well enough like Saban I can field a monster squad.

I think we need major help at wr.....MAJOR HELP
Agree to disagree. While I understand he’s not a burner, he still gets it done. Routes, hands, catch radius. I like him to really push this group forward.

Let’s both hope he pans out.

Advertisement
Agree to disagree. While I understand he’s not a burner, he still gets it done. Routes, hands, catch radius. I like him to really push this group forward.

Let’s both hope he pans out.
Fair enough I hope he does well.....I'll take that L as a win lol. Anyone that does well to prove me wrong I'm cool with.

We should be fine with TVD, Gattis, our current WRs and our loaded TE room. More than enough weapons for ACC title contention.

Advertisement
We might not have a pure #1 alpha WR yet but when you factor in all of the offensive weapons, the group is pretty **** good. X, Key Smith, Brashard Smith, George, Brinson, Mallory, Arroyo, Chaney, Knighton, Parrish, etc. That's a **** of a group.
THIS. Yeah it’s unproven talent, but that’s a ****load of young talent to work with.

This is what our coaches get paid to do. Develop these young horses into stallions.

We’ve got about 16 weeks or so before Game 1. No excuses. Get ‘er done.

This COULD be true..... But we still need to bring in help regardless.
Heard that!
It’s shocking how most people on here don’t take into account that we’re going to have to deal with unexpected injuries as well. We’re so thin at so many positions on this team that it’s borderline alarming. We need depth and any additional players brought in by this staff are going to be done so with arm wide open. Regardless of what the resident CIS experts around here think. Vegas has us at 8.5 for a multitude of reasons. Depth is more than likely the biggest area of concern next season.

Advertisement
So no WR on this team is a threat to beat the sorry cbs they’ll be going up against???

:monkey-serious:
They will until we face great comp, but sure they can get open. Basic cats get open, I just expect dominance cause I saw it before but I know that takes recruiting and patience.

Heard that!
It’s shocking how most people on here don’t take into account that we’re going to have to deal with unexpected injuries as well. We’re so thin at so many positions on this team that it’s borderline alarming. We need depth and any additional players brought in by this staff are going to be done so with arm wide open. Regardless of what the resident CIS experts around here think. Vegas has us at 8.5 for a multitude of reasons. Depth is more than likely the biggest area of concern next season.
Exactly!

Those same WRs drop so many balls in the spring game it caused the Staff to Immediately go portal shopping for a WR1
Just curious, who are the canes portal shopping for at WR? I saw some articles and posts about some DLs, LBs and OLs transfer candidates visit during and since Spring, but I haven’t noticed any portal WRs visiting?

i am not convinced that the Canes are actually chasing WR transfer portal prospects because (if so) I believe that the Canes can get almost transfer they really want with TVD at QB and these great Canes coaches. Gattis and DVD may be satisfied with what we have

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back