Brinson is the #1 We Need

Jamison would have been the top Wr in this yrs draft and Metchie was just as productive. Very poor evaluation or str8 up hate. Matt Jones elevated the guys with him after waddle went down. C'mon guy
Fair enough. I think mac had a much better oline and run game and experience WRs who were in the system longer along with mac. Bryce was a RS fresh. The Bama run game was averaged compared to previous years. The oline wasn’t as good either. Devonte/ waddle (when healthy) we’re 1/2 and that put metchie as a very good 3rd option. There’s a reason why Bama has been in the portal 2 consecutive szns for WRs. I’m taking Bryce young over him. JMO

Advertisement
And I'm coming in with the Pause button my guy
jizz in my pants GIF

Advertisement
Too little, questionable arm strength, small hands, slight of build and passing from the pocket all legitimately questionable. NFL scouts understand the advantages certain teams have over the competition that makes average players look better. Come draft scrutiny the praise dims.
As a Dolphins fan I’ll disagree. $100 the Dolphins trade both 1sts for Young a year from now.

They've got to of learned better than taking small QB's after not drafting Justin Herbert. Then again we're talking the Dolphins who are rarely mentioned in serious football talk.

Advertisement
As much as it’s been discussed that finding a number 1 WR in the portal is paramount, I feel like Brinson is 90% better than anyone out of the portal.

Legit length and height, playmaker and great catch radius. Long speed makes him a real deep threat.

Despite needing to add size and better route running, he still regularly cooked P5 corners in HS (See Jason Marshall).

What we need to do is let him get healthy, which he’s close to, and let him get with Feld, which he absolutely will.

Gimme Brinson over anyone we’ve discussed in the portal thus far.
Your smoking if u think Bronson is a number 1 let alone think he's better than Addison. You crazy af. When u just watch the Pitt wr u know that's an NFL type burst. Doesn't take too much to see that. Thanks the cane shades off fam. What he did was in HS this is college bruh.

Your smoking if u think Bronson is a number 1 let alone think he's better than Addison. You crazy af. When u just watch the Pitt wr u know that's an NFL type burst. Doesn't take too much to see that. Thanks the cane shades off fam. What he did was in HS this is college bruh.
No one is saying he’s better than Addison other than that thought in your head.

This post was made a WEEK before we even had Addison smoke, so no, I’m good.

Go head and assume the absolute work he put on 5 stars like Jason Marshall and big time schools like AH. And that’s with an unspectacular quarterback in HS, not a first round pick like TVD.

That’s not wearing Canes shades, that’s wearing facts and common sense.

Last edited:
We got a bunch of WR2s or WR3s, folks get hyped cause they make a circus catch in practice but come game time……………

Advertisement
The freshman receivers last year each made plays in their limited amount of game time. I want To see what each of them do with a larger load on their shoulders
We need speed and ability that DCs have to game-plan for and DBs are frightened of.

TVD deserves as much. I'm not for paying a guy crazy NIL money just to get a name, but TVD deserves a weapon and the right talent can take this team to another level..

Advertisement
No one is saying he’s better than Addison other than that thought in your head.

This post was made a WEEK before we even had Addison smoke, so no, I’m good.

Go head and assume the absolute work he put on 5 stars like Jason Marshall and big time schools like AH. And that’s with an unspectacular quarterback in HS, not a first round pick like TVD.

That’s not wearing Canes shades, that’s wearing facts and common sense.
Bruh the front seven change alot of those wr and db battles. Alot of dbs can't cover wrs nowadays it's why u see alot of talented dbs go to bama. They know that the front seven will help them get bad throws and give the wr no time for a second route. My problem with Brinson was always his speed I never liked that about him. He could be good a number 1 first round type wr? Nope. And HS and 7 on 7's never tell the whole story as well. U have guys like Sam Bruce (RIP) beating a Minkah Fitzpatrick doesn't really mean anything. It's basically like the professor crossing over Lebron in a pick up game.

Prospects are evaluated on what can they do at the D1 level surrounded by faster guys. It's basically why Dorito was garbage. When u have to evaluate film (which we all aren't pros at) u have to transition that guy into the ACC....and if u can do that well enough like Saban you can field a monster squad.

I think we need major help at wr.....MAJOR HELP

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back