Brinson commits to Canes, has sights set on UM receiving records

View as article
While Brinson doesn’t rule out visiting other schools in the future to enjoy the process, he says his mind is essentially already made up.

“I’m still going to leave my recruiting open a bit, but I’m really all in with Miami,” Brinson said.

Not happy about those two statements. Been there before

Sweet Christmas, let the kid take his visits and get some trim thrown at him. He sounds to have Miami WAY in front, but if he said "I'm shutting it down" then Tennessee ain't lining up song girls for him. You really want to deny a kid easy poontang that much? Some of you guys are monsters.

Advertisement
Love that he knows Ahmmon Richards has the freshman year yard record and he wants to that title. True cane!

Are people actually commenting or getting excited about 2021 recruits, lol, we have barely seen all the 2018 recruits play yet, and barely seen all the 2016 recruits play yet, and quite possibly a few 17 recruits haven't played yet. The 19 class just got in so how we get all the way to 2021, this is insane!

Advertisement
Are people actually commenting or getting excited about 2021 recruits, lol, we have barely seen all the 2018 recruits play yet, and barely seen all the 2016 recruits play yet, and quite possibly a few 17 recruits haven't played yet. The 19 class just got in so how we get all the way to 2021, this is insane!

lol I hear ya. That like getting excited about the NBA draft in 2021 which I'm not

I know... and I’m new to the scene but Manny and TNM got me all excited. I catch myself reading this 2021 stuff and thinking to myself “this has to stop!” Long enough already to UF game 😕

Keep looking around staff. Enough of this "I'm committed but open" ****! If he's all in like he says he is then he'd shut it down.

Advertisement
I know... and I’m new to the scene but Manny and TNM got me all excited. I catch myself reading this 2021 stuff and thinking to myself “this has to stop!” Long enough already to UF game 😕

Yeah man, and 2019 just got here and im not even talking about the recruiting class!

While Brinson doesn’t rule out visiting other schools in the future to enjoy the process, he says his mind is essentially already made up.

“I’m still going to leave my recruiting open a bit, but I’m really all in with Miami,” Brinson said.

Not happy about those two statements. Been there before

This is why these commitments don’t mean a thing! To be honest I’d contemplate telling kids not to commit. We have done the whole charade for years now.
I actually am starting to think Saban just waits for kids to commit to us before recruiting them, allows him to know who in sfla to prioritize. Then just swoop in and grab em up. Lol

Not trying to be negative but let’s get some 20 commits! These are like fools gold.

Advertisement
The 2019 schedule is set up to right the ship.
Long way to go but right now- 6 weeks after the bowl debacle, and Diaz headed to Temple, things have improved
dramatically.
I know one thing for sure, we would not have as many quality commits today, had Richt not stepped aside.
[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right. Richt realized what it was and handled everything like a class act.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back