Bringing in the hate....

No doubt that 58-7 rain of destruction on the pedos. I still watch those highlights as if they just happened. I touted last our last game against them as Playmakers vs Pedophiles. I wish it had caught on. Next time there WILL be t shirts. But watch how much more hate we get if we all do it. But idgaf.
I'd buy one. It was a shame that the NCAA didn't shut down Penn State football.

Advertisement
Vinny had another ****** game in 86 sugar vs vols that cost us a NC ,**** he layed 2 bad eggs
Reason #1 and #2 why I have no respect for Vinny, Cane or not. No one throws games that badly two straight years. Something was going on with him . Blew two titles. We went to that Tenn. game and spent a fortune on tickets and accommodations just to watch Vinnie’s punk *** get blown out of the stadium. Worst game I ever saw Miami play, and I’ve seen some AWFUL football out of this program over the years. I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a fortune off those 2 games. I was ready for JJ to be fired on the spot after that PSU stinker.

This. Is. Rich.

So you pass out Canes Card now?

Weren’t you one of the Canes fan from a few months bag talking about “shut down the program!”? Didn’t you even start a thread saying that?
Well, I couldn’t find it, but I did find these ………

Miami’s first Heisman Trophy winner, a number 1 pick and played almost as many games at QB in the NFL as almost all other Miami QBs combined, but he’s a punk-***? Not the guy (poster) who quit on Miami and wanted to shut down the program a few months back?

Every Cane who has ever practiced on Greentree is MORE Cane than any of us fans, or any alumnus, or any degree holders.
Popcorn time.......LOL

Advertisement
You cant beat the Cotton Bowl, I think Francesa did the game. He acted like Miami was literally raping people on the field.

I used to listen to Francesa on NY radio back in the day.
He was always an old school traditionalist.
He labeled the Shockey's, Winslows, and Irvin's of the world as "typical Miami guys".
Yet he was OK with less animated guys like Jessie Armstead helping his Giants win the Super Bowl.

F' him.

L
Jimmy started it and it begun when we lost to Maryland when we were up 31 and Flutie/BC

After that Jimmy threw out the rule book and just went nuclear
lol
I remember watching the bc game w flutie
I was 14 and my buddy was watching w me...
When flutie hit that Hail Mary to phelan my mom heard me drop the f bomb for the first time
When I yelled “I can’t beleive that just ******* happened”

Needless to say, my buddy was sent home and I paid a severe price! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back