Bring on the losses

Advertisement
Offense:

Very little interest in continuing to watch King, Harris, Harley, Mallory, Donaldson, Gaynor, Scaife. If we're going to have a losing season (this is a guarantee) we might as well allow the youths to get their beaks wet and at least try to provide us with some hope.

Defense:

Same applies for the seniors. I'm just not interested in watching them anymore. Give me LT, Roberts, Chantz, Cave, Chase, Kam, JW, Curtis, Avantae. Let them play!

Very little interest in continuing to watch King, Harris, Harley, Mallory, Donaldson, Gaynor, Scaife. If we're going to have a losing season (this isba guarantee) we might as well allow the youths to get their beaks wet and at least try to provide us with some hope.
Better for recruiting too

We’ve got a good class coming together and we need to keep them for the next guy

Advertisement
In over 30 years of being a Cane fan I have come to realize that ANY mojo I try to put on the team, flags, jerseys, helmet, bandana on the dog, U whiskey glasses etc, it doesn't matter what I do. It will not effect the actual game play or the season. I will never root against the Canes. But I do have my druthers.

In over 30 years of being a Cane fan I have come to realize that ANY mojo I try to put on the team, flags, jerseys, helmet, bandana on the dog, U whiskey glasses etc, it doesn't matter what I do. It will not effect the actual game play or the season. I will never root against the Canes. But I do have my druthers.
But.... being in the stands I have caused a dozen opposition false starts and 7 too much time penalties ! Fly ur banners goons ; I AM the Puppetmaster ( or Master of Puppets for u aged metal heads ) ! Chess not checkers ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its def worse. I would much rather get blown out by a great Clemson team, or lose 48-0 to a power 5 team than get shut out by a g5 squad or lose to FIU lmao.
You'd rather lose 48-0 to a pitiful UVA team in UM's last game ever in the OB than a bad beat to floppy FIU?

Nah. I disagree with that. I was incredibly upset and fighting mad walking away from that FIU loss. But family members were hiding my guns before I got back home after that UVA game.

You'd rather lose 48-0 to a pitiful UVA team in UM's last game ever in the OB than a bad beat to floppy FIU?

Nah. I disagree with that. I was incredibly upset and fighting mad walking away from that FIU loss. But family members were hiding my guns before I got back home after that UVA game.
Do you have direct access to Blake James?

Do you have direct access to Blake James?
A few years ago on a family trip to the US Virgin Islands I ran into Blake James with his family on the ferry to St. Johns. I briefly considered my best strategic options for the sake of the program, but I did not act out of concern for my wife, sisters, and nephews. I chose wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A few years ago on a family trip to the US Virgin Islands I ran into Blake James with his family on the ferry to St. Johns. I briefly considered my best strategic options for the sake of the program, but I did not act out of concern for my wife, sisters, and nephews. I chose wrong.
F that...you should have thrown his *** overboard

F that...you should have thrown his *** overboard
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back