Bring on Bama

View attachment 146577

Al looking like he busted heads before kickoff.

This is good medicine. Only Bama game I remember is ‘92, where 8 year old Inday cried those little ginger eyes out because I thought God had forsaken his people.
I won’t reveal too much but a player who played in that game (I was friendly with) said a lot of partying took place prior to that game. Unfortunately, players weren’t the only players ones having a great time. Let’s just say, the wheels began to come off for Erickson.

Advertisement
I won’t reveal too much but a player who played in that game (I was friendly with) said a lot of partying took place prior to that game. Unfortunately, players weren’t the only players ones having a great time. Let’s just say, the wheels began to come off for Erickson.
Terrible and costly.

Amazing how times have changed.

"You can only hope it's a collision of the helmets and he's just dazed and not a shoulder injury" @11:55. #5 is clearly concussed.

Brain damage was not a concern what-so-ever.
We didn’t know anything about post concussion issues. You got your bell rung, shake it off and get back in the game.

Advertisement
Miami beating Bama wouldn’t be the craziest thing to happen. Far from it. Idk why so many of our fans are so scared of competition. These are the type of games that created this program. We upset teams we had no business beating.

I want to see a fearless Miami team with a chip on its shoulder that goes all out and leaves it all on the field. Not that horse **** we saw last year vs. Clemson where the moment is too “big” for them. Miami needs to play with more passion and pride.

Miami beating Bama wouldn’t be the craziest thing to happen. Far from it. Idk why so many of our fans are so scared of competition. These are the type of games that created this program. We upset teams we had no business beating.

I want to see a fearless Miami team with a chip on its shoulder that goes all out and leaves it all on the field. Not that horse **** we saw last year vs. Clemson where the moment is too “big” for them. Miami needs to play with more passion and pride.
If I was a betting man, I’d definitely need quite a few points to take Miami tbh but that doesn’t mean I’m just throwing in the towel on the game. There’s been bigger upsets.

Advertisement

Fans aren't scared of competition. Why would fans be scared? They aren't playing, and nothing in their world changes the next day.

If you don't think or believe the likely outcome of this game is a beat down by Bama, I don't know what to say. They've been doing it to everyone and we get run over by UNC at the tail end of the season. ***** slapped by Clemson whenever we face them. Mediocre teams are a struggle while all Bama bodies teams on the reg.

That's all last year or beyond. It's a new season. We've been talking about next year forever. We're getting better, but talking up a win against the best program in the land for a decade and some change, that's not scared, that's based on odds.

Clemson moment wasn't too big for us. They were just better athletically, more talented, and better coached. We used to be that way and maybe we will be again. Gotta show me though as I don't fall for the preseason hype.

Advertisement
Fans aren't scared of competition. Why would fans be scared? They aren't playing, and nothing in their world changes the next day.

If you don't think or believe the likely outcome of this game is a beat down by Bama, I don't know what to say. They've been doing it to everyone and we get run over by UNC at the tail end of the season. ***** slapped by Clemson whenever we face them. Mediocre teams are a struggle while all Bama bodies teams on the reg.

That's all last year or beyond. It's a new season. We've been talking about next year forever. We're getting better, but talking up a win against the best program in the land for a decade and some change, that's not scared, that's based on odds.

Clemson moment wasn't too big for us. They were just better athletically, more talented, and better coached. We used to be that way and maybe we will be again. Gotta show me though as I don't fall for the preseason hype.
Fans are a bunch of *****’s. When they criticize scheduling Bama in the first place tells me they are *****. Soft.

Fans are a bunch of *****’s. When they criticize scheduling Bama in the first place tells me they are *****. Soft.

There's an argument to be made both ways.

Play better teams, we'll get better. Come to Miami, we play in big games yearly. Who knows, maybe we shock the world. Maybe we keep it close, sell we're close, and build from there.

Or

Why play them? They already get their pick of our local recruits and now we're going to affirm why they should pick Bama when they bury us.

More ***** talk. Again, we aren't playing. Nothing changes for a fan the next day.

There's an argument to be made both ways.

Play better teams, we'll get better. Come to Miami, we play in big games yearly. Who knows, maybe we shock the world. Maybe we keep it close, sell we're close, and build from there.

Or

Why play them? They already get their pick of our local recruits and now we're going to affirm why they should pick Bama when they bury us.

More ***** talk. Again, we aren't playing. Nothing changes for a fan the next day.
***** in the sense that it is a reflection of their lives that are scared of challenges and run away from them.

Advertisement
***** in the sense that it is a reflection of their lives that are scared of challenges and run away from them.

How in the world would you come to that conclusion?

Fans aren't playing. Fans have no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of the game.

Bring them on please over and over so Manure can get his teethed kicked in on the big stage and hopefully accelerate the departure of him and his political boy toy Blake.

Bring them on please over and over so Manure can get his teethed kicked in on the big stage and hopefully accelerate the departure of him and his political boy toy Blake.

This is a strong take from an obviously sane and rational person.

Advertisement
Back