Bring on Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing how times have changed.

"You can only hope it's a collision of the helmets and he's just dazed and not a shoulder injury" @11:55. #5 is clearly concussed.

Brain damage was not a concern what-so-ever.

the drastic changes to the way tackling is done was annoying for awhile, but I think it has begun to settle into the game ...

seems like younger kids are growing up tackling without the crown of the helmet, etc.

needed to be done

Amazing how times have changed.

"You can only hope it's a collision of the helmets and he's just dazed and not a shoulder injury" @11:55. #5 is clearly concussed.

Brain damage was not a concern what-so-ever.

Insane

Advertisement
474EF60F-8CC2-4213-A29F-903CC38E5DB5.jpeg

Al looking like he busted heads before kickoff.

This is good medicine. Only Bama game I remember is ‘92, where 8 year old Inday cried those little ginger eyes out because I thought God had forsaken his people.

Advertisement
View attachment 146577

This is good medicine. Only Bama game I remember is ‘92, where 8 year old Inday cried those little ginger eyes out because I thought God had forsaken his people.
Al’s left eye looks to be doing it’s own thing over there, got that Shawn Michaels thing going on. I never noticed that.

View attachment 146577

I was 20 and remember that **** game well unfortunately. I was talking maaaaad &hit before the game. Rolled into the bowl party with my U tshirt brash as **** only to walk out in shame after George Teague picked off Toretta. Didn't want to see anymore.

Advertisement
I was 20 and remember that **** game well unfortunately. I was talking maaaaad &hit before the game. Rolled into the bowl party with my U tshirt brash as **** only to walk out in shame after George Teague picked off Toretta. Didn't want to see anymore.
Terrible. My dad was coming apart at the seams the whole game. Yelled himself hoarse.

Advertisement
Back