BRING ME THIS COACH. NOW NOW NOW

Advertisement
NFL head coach - check
Alum - check
Coached best UM offense ever - check
Made Killa Cam look like an actual QB - check
would say yes - check

Ask any of the players on that 2001 squad. They know.

The big concern with Chud is his willingness to recruit. Strictly coaching he would be a great choice and anyone says otherwise I think they're off base. But the recruiting thing seemed like a big negative but not sure how far that goes.

Advertisement
The fact Soldinger is not here right now is flat out ridiculous. He would kill to be at Miami any time any day!

Would kill it in recruiting too. All he would need to do is show his resume and top RBs will file in line for him. I love me some Don Soldinger.

Our RBs and Special Teams would receive instant upgrade.

And a bonus...... He would get Jamal Carter to reach his potential. He said it himself Carter head is not in it but he has all the ability back when Carter played at Southridge. (By the way, I like Carter, shows flashes but stupidness too. He's good coaching away from becoming a star, bet my *** on it.)

Advertisement
The fact Soldinger is not here right now is flat out ridiculous. He would kill to be at Miami any time any day!

Would kill it in recruiting too. All he would need to do is show his resume and top RBs will file in line for him. I love me some Don Soldinger.

And a bonus...... He would get Jamal Carter to reach his potential. He said it himself Carter head is not in it but he has all the ability back when Carter played at Southridge. (By the way, I like Carter, shows flashes but stupidness too. He's good coaching away from becoming a star, bet my *** on it.)

I don't get it. One of the best coaches in the country, right in our backyard, and Solly continues to sit home on Saturdays.

I don't get it. One of the best coaches in the country, right in our backyard, and Solly continues to sit home on Saturdays.

Solly won't go anywhere else but The U or Southridge. If I'm correct he's at Southridge right now last I remember. He would jump at the chance to come here.

He's loyal to the U. Listen to his induction speech to U Hall of Fame, he is the MAN!

NFL head coach - check
Alum - check
would say yes - check

The big concern with Chud is his willingness to recruit. Strictly coaching he would be a great choice and anyone says otherwise I think they're off base. But the recruiting thing seemed like a big negative but not sure how far that goes.

Here's the thing though, Chud is smart and wants to win. If he's got to play the recruiting game to win, then that's what he will do.

Advertisement
NFL head coach - check
Alum - check
would say yes - check

Here's the thing though, Chud is smart and wants to win. If he's got to play the recruiting game to win, then that's what he will do.

Yes, but recruiting is a LOVE of Butch's. He LOVES recruiting. It's not a task to Butch. He comes by it naturally, and no one can argue against the fact that he does it so very, very well.

NFL head coach - check
Alum - check
would say yes - check

Yes, but recruiting is a LOVE of Butch's. He LOVES recruiting. It's not a task to Butch. He comes by it naturally, and no one can argue against the fact that he does it so very, very well.

Yes, but that gameday coaching though.

Advertisement
I'm sure Butch could find a place on his staff for Chud.

Butch ain't working for him though.

This just in...Dorsey having trouble deciding between Shockey, Winslow and Franks for TE Coach..Continuing with search for most qualified WR Coach..

Denison is dark horse candidates. WR could be "coach of the week" so we can get full flavor. Would certainly want Brain Blades some of the time. Maybe him and thie brother can show today's players what intense practice really is.

Advertisement
Back