Bring Back Pipe Smoking Sebastian

Advertisement

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 20
I have numerous sweatshirts and other things with the pipe my girls now wear them to school. I was amazed they weren't told not to because of the pipe.

Does anyone know when they took the pipe out? To me nothing says swagger like old school Sebastian.

Advertisement
Does anyone know when they took the pipe out? To me nothing says swagger like old school Sebastian.

Somewhere in the 2000's, I think. When they did the rebranding with the Canes font. It was before they did that stupid clam thing.

proxy.php

Just slap a couple bandaids on this guy and give him the pipe back.

Somewhere in the 2000's, I think. When they did the rebranding with the Canes font. It was before they did that stupid clam thing.

proxy.php

That clam thing was the worst. Can we at least get the bandage back?

Advertisement
That's the Sebastian we came to know and love....was tough as nails, too, just like the old school Canes.

Advertisement
That's the Sebastian we came to know and love....was tough as nails, too, just like the old school Canes.

Yeah, I like the one that's had his *** kicked by an actual hurricane, but then comes back with that FCK IT attitude smokin a pipe in your face.

Reminds me of some buddies I had that liked to pick fights and scrap for the **** of it. Those are the dudes you need to be scared of... the ones that don't mind gettin hit in the mouth so long as they get to lay the smack down LOL

Yeah, I like the one that's had his *** kicked by an actual hurricane, but then comes back with that FCK IT attitude smokin a pipe in your face.

Reminds me of some buddies I had that liked to pick fights and scrap for the **** of it. Those are the dudes you need to be scared of... the ones that don't mind gettin hit in the mouth so long as they get to lay the smack down LOL

Last one to leave before a hurricane, first one out after it. Kicking ***.

Advertisement
Imagine Butch on the podium getting introduced as the new HC and as he's talking they say and we'd like to introduce another old friend..pipe and bandage Sebastian comes out and powerbombs No D thru a table.

Imagine Butch on the podium getting introduced as the new HC and as he's talking they say and we'd like to introduce another old friend..pipe and bandage Sebastian comes out and powerbombs No D thru a table.

Now that is what I am talking about.

proxy.php

That clam thing was the worst. Can we at least get the bandage back?

That clam was an eye sore during our celebration of beating those pansies from Westwood... **** Cade McNown

Advertisement
Back