Bring back One player that was kicked out

His mechanics were all over the place and he tried to play hero ball a lot.

He thought he could continue to be the multi sport phenom like he had always been.

Quarterback is too tough for that. It requires complete focus past the high school level. If he had given up baseball, he would have had a chance to be a reliable quarterback. That muscle memory has to be completely locked in to succeed at game speed. Spending your summers on the diamong won’t get you where you need to be in the pocket.
One more thing that frustrated me was that he rarely ran, even when the field was wide open. I screamed at my TV more than once, "Why didn't he RUN the ball?!?!?" I wasn't expecting him to be Vick, but when there was nothing but grass, he'd pull up and throw a duck.

The guy had talent, but it wasn't focused.

Advertisement
I'd go with Jermaine Grace (of dismissed players). Not that I think he was the most talented player of those in consideration here, but I've always felt like he got a raw deal.

Devin Hester
Santana Moss
Nate Webster
Ahmmon Richards
Malek Young
Brandon McGee
Brandon Harris
Artie Burns

I would have loved to see what Artie would look like in this Defense, I truly believe Artie would've been a lockdown Corner in the 4-2-5.
I've thought about this for a while now. Assuming we mean in their prime, at first I thought Jim Kelly since he was our best QB ever and kind of started the whole thing. But after more thought, we need more than just QB U back, we need THE U back, so I am going with Bennie Frigging Blades.

Sure Ed and ST might be better safeties and ST players but Bennie had THE DOG in him, the real OG DOG. Mean, nasty junkyard DOG. Threw down with his blood on the field and in the locker room. We need that we will frigging be the best or frigging die trying thing. We've lost is and he might be bad enough to beat the crap out of ever player who even thinks about taking a water break. Mad Stork is GOAT with Ed right there and ST hovering overhead but we need scary and Bennie was all that and then some.

Advertisement
LOL...are you saying said regime rewarded failure...ie the more incompetently you played on defense the more you were rewarded for promoting its ideals?
LOL … they penalized success. Once, a DT we had (Luther Robinson I believe), shot a gap and made a tackle for loss and Dorito sat him because it wasn't his assignment.

EJ. Kid was an absolute beast. As much as I hate Golden, he could recruit LBs. Fk it, I’ll post the whole thing:
2012 (Redshirt Freshman):Played in 10 games at outside linebacker, making eight starts ... Named to CBSSports.com All-Freshman Team ... Finished second in ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year voting by league coaches ... Racked up 59 tackles and team-best 7.5 tackles-for-loss ... Recorded five tackles, 1.0 TFL and forced fumble in UM debut at Boston College ... Made seven tackles at Kansas State in career-first start ... Recorded then-career-high nine tackles and made fourth-and-1 goal line stop in OT at Georgia Tech ... Named ACC Linebacker of the Week for Sept. 24 ... Had seven tackles, 1.0 sack and two forced fumbles in Canes’ home win over NC State ... Named ACC Rookie of the Week for Oct. 1 ... Notched career-first INT against North Carolina, returning it 24 yards ... Posted career-high 11 tackles against Virginia Tech ... Had five tackles against USF

Advertisement
He was banging a chick who worked for an agency. There was a pick of him out at dinner with her.
Ahhhh, that's right. I do remember that. Thanks. God, I remember at one point I legitimately thought Ray Ray and T-Maq together were going to be "it"! LOL

Advertisement
Back