Bring back one former player for this season

Advertisement
Warren Sapp or Ed Reed. Both are among the best to ever play their position, and either would bring an infectious attitude to the defense.

If I could pick two, the second player would probably be Bryant McKinnie. He would definitely shore up the left side of the OL.

I am surprised no one said Michael Irvin, although maybe I missed a post or two. Like Sapp or Reed, he would absolutely bring an attitude, but to the offensive side of the ball.

My comedy pick would be Bernie Kosar, because I would love to see him run RPOs.

Too many good choices to list. Id probably go with my favorite Cane of all time - Sean Taylor. But you can't go wrong with Wilfork or Andre Johnson either...more recent Canes would probably be between Duke Johnson or Ahmmon Richards...

Advertisement
On offense give me Jon Feliciano. I want that level of fight on my team.

Defense, in this modern game, give me jesse armstead paired with mauigoua

Defense is important, but in todays game you have to put serious points on the board against the better teams. Give me Andre Johnson.

Mario, so we can have a different head coach

Avoid The Office GIF
Why not have him be a player/coach? 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
So all the ones I was going to write are taken so I'm going a little more obscure.

Richard Mercier

Was a big part in the resurgence and laid the foundation for the 2001 offensive line.

Advertisement
Great thread..

CB or DT imo... Too many to choose from.

Probably Wilfork or Sapp at DT
Starks

I feel like we have enough talent at WR to put up points with a better scheme.

Advertisement
CB is thought to be a weakness. I'd address that with Duane Starks or Antrel Rolle. There was another CB back in the early 90's who had a fairly common name that I can't remember that I'd also give a shot.

Advertisement
Back