Bring back one former player for this season

Advertisement
I wanted to go obscure and in the last 10 years so I had Philip Dorsett as well with Gerald Willis.

My outside looking in is David Njoku and RJ McIntosh
I wrote down Gerald Willis before I went with William Joseph. Willis was a true ******* at DT and we need that. He had 18 TFL and only 4 were sacks so he was a proven run stopper

We need to see how our punting game is this year ….

But Lou may actually be in consideration. Never seen anyone flip the field for us like him. I don’t know the numbers but I think it’s safe to say we lose any close wins last year without him doing his thing. I.e. UVA.

We need to see how our punting game is this year ….

But Lou may actually be in consideration. Never seen anyone flip the field for us like him. I don’t know the numbers but I think it’s safe to say we lose any close wins last year without him doing his thing. I.e. UVA.
Just for fun I looked up Lou’s stats. He averaged over 45 yards per punt last year. Thus far for the Saints, really small sample size but just 39. What’s the difference? NFL returners actually fielding everything negating a bounce?

Advertisement
Vince Wilfork

I would like to massacre the opponents OL and take the run game and collapse the pocket with players like Taylor, Bain and Mesidor on the DL next to him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All those choices and OP said Artie Burns...

Crank that volume to 💯

There's no wrong answer.

The point of the thread is for each person to give who they would pick. It's purely hypothetical.

I chose Artie Burns because I knew everyone else would go with all the names that have been posted.

You can pick whoever you want; that's how this works.

There's no wrong answer. The point of the thread is for each person to give who they would pick. It's purely hypothetical. I chose Artie Burns because I knew everyone else would go with all the names that have been posted. You can pick whoever you want; that's how this works.
Tbh I didn't even know you were the OP lol. No flame. I just found it funny. Not as funny when you explain it. Thanks for ruining my fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
u hands college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

okay... all jokes aside...to be completely honest... my curiosity is telling me to say Tracey Howard.

I just feel like No D ruined alot of potential man. Still till this day, I haven't been more pumped for a commitment like how I was when Howard announced.
But yeah, I would just love to see him play in a Defense where he doesn't have to go against what the coaches is telling him to do(the story of his pick-6 lol)

Advertisement
Back