Bring back one former player for this season

Advertisement
I wasn’t gonna reply but couldn’t believe he wasn’t mentioned once but:

Dan Morgan

Been getting torched for awhile on the run and if the biggins up front make mistakes he erases them.

Semper Canes!!!

For me, I’m bringing back Artie Burns

What say you Canes fans?

JIMMY MURPHY!

Screenshot_20230613_111622_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Initial gut reaction - Jerome Brown

Ultimately it has to be QB bc that room will make or break us this year - Vinny Testaverde.

There’s been so many great players it’s impossible to pick just one. Rusty Medaris and Kevin Patrick are two of the biggest reasons I’m a Miami fan. Personally, to see a pre-injury Rusty strap it up one more time and terrorize QBs would be something special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd pick Wilfork, Ray Lewis or Antrel Rolle on defense.

Randall Hill, Jeremy Shockey or Andre Johnson on offense.

The defensive picks because Wilfork for obvious reasons, Ray Lewis because he would be a complete freak elevating the entire room and Rolle because he shut down everything across from him in College.

Offensive picks because all three have insane speed for their position, with Shockey being the unstoppable matchup nightmare that every team craves.

Devin Hester

He gives you a legitimate threat on special teams, and potential at WR in a modern offense. His play would also help out the defense as his potential to put up points would allow for this defense, which I think will create a lot of pressure in passing situations, to play from ahead more often. This negates the potential disadvantage we may have playing against power-run offenses.

If we can only add one player, I'm adding the one player that can impact the game in the most potential areas.

Advertisement
Goofy lame joke guy: Quincy Hipps

For real - we’re most vulnerable at WR and CB. Give me ‘Dre and/or Antrel Rolle. Two guys that can impact the field at all times regardless of the other 10.

The Young God Ahmmon would’ve been my 2nd pick

Cna we talk about how fun and exciting it was to watch Richards every week. Man was a big play waiting to happen. I liked Stacey Coley too cause he seemed like he made toigh contested catches every game. But these two in recent Canes history were just elite and fun to watch on offense. Man what I wouldnt pay to have them boys line up Saturday with the group we got now!!

Advertisement
Back