Brieon Fuller

Do I think he's traditional Miami caliber WR?

Nah. Probably not. But lets be honest...we play way under the scholarship limit...we are always lacking depth...and we have one **** of an attrition rate. We're probably going to undersign again.

All I'll say to that is this...there was a WR that was a former commit that wasn't "Miami caliber"...maybe a little slow...grade issues...and you know what...Drederick Snelson ended up pretty **** good for UCF and would have been a starter at Miami for a few years...so...idk...at this point in a really bad year for Miami...he's not my number one choice of who is available, but come in, compete, and if you're really not Miami quality, he can transfer out.

If you think the invisible man is a better player, then, cool. But at this point, come in, and compete. Fuller. Spaghetti. Is Dorien Josey still kicking around? idk.

Some of y'all trashing Fuller or Spaghetti would puff up a 2* from South Carolina committed to Charlotte if Miami showed some interest and "offered".
My sentiments exactly. I agree with everything you said.

Advertisement
Do I think he's traditional Miami caliber WR?

Nah. Probably not. But lets be honest...we play way under the scholarship limit...we are always lacking depth...and we have one **** of an attrition rate. We're probably going to undersign again.

All I'll say to that is this...there was a WR that was a former commit that wasn't "Miami caliber"...maybe a little slow...grade issues...and you know what...Drederick Snelson ended up pretty **** good for UCF and would have been a starter at Miami for a few years...so...idk...at this point in a really bad year for Miami...he's not my number one choice of who is available, but come in, compete, and if you're really not Miami quality, he can transfer out.

If you think the invisible man is a better player, then, cool. But at this point, come in, and compete. Fuller. Spaghetti. Is Dorien Josey still kicking around? idk.

Some of y'all trashing Fuller or Spaghetti would puff up a 2* from South Carolina committed to Charlotte if Miami showed some interest and "offered".

Speaking of Spaghetti, wonder if we’ll give Diamonte Howard a call.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid had a rough year. Brother shot and killed

****, now that's a tragedy and I missed this earlier. Stuff like that makes my heart hurt for the family and as I said before, he exited with pure class. If we're way under 85, like some others have said, take a chance on him unless the staff just feels we would be wasting his time. That family though, they could certainly all benefit with him being close to one another. Sad.

****, now that's a tragedy and I missed this earlier. Stuff like that makes my heart hurt for the family and as I said before, he exited with pure class. If we're way under 85, like some others have said, take a chance on him unless the staff just feels we would be wasting his time. That family though, they could certainly all benefit with him being close to one another. Sad.
He’d be playing for his brother with fire in his veins and the locker room just might rally around him.

Last edited:
If I am Manny I would sit down with the new OC and reevaluate. I just don't agree with how the former staff evaluated/handled recruits. They dropped recruits left and right after agreeing to their commitment, and did not recruit some players until the 11th hour. Lets give this kid a real good scrub before we send him of his way. We have lost a lot of talent in the WR room recently, (AR, JT, Sam Bruce, Mullens........)

Make him the backup plan for TJ Jones and hit the position hard next year if by some miracle the Bama WR doesn't want to come.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back