Brief PSA Re: Whose Fault It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost2

Retired staff
Premium
I think most of us here are very clear that hiring a new OC isn't going to fix Miami football, and yes the real problems lie with the head coach, AD, BOT, President, etc. That said, please, as a favor to the board, we don't need to be reminded of how futile any intermediate action taken between now and the total annihilation of the Athletic Department is in every single thread. Just assume we know and post about something else please. Thank you.

Advertisement
Another savior. We are blessed to have so many.

But what will take up the space between the "Who's the worst X" threads the trolls keep starting?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think most of us here are very clear that hiring a new OC isn't going to fix Miami football, and yes the real problems lie with the head coach, AD, BOT, President, etc. That said, please, as a favor to the board, we don't need to be reminded of how futile any intermediate action taken between now and the total annihilation of the Athletic Department is in every single thread. Just assume we know and post about something else please. Thank you.

Sounds like you are taking an intermediate action to a futile problem. :p

Advertisement
Sorta like bringing ***** to a bazooka fight but good effort OP. You are a good man.

Advertisement

Glad you started another thread about starting more threads.

tenor (40).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back