Brian Vangorder DC

Advertisement
I've seen the Notre Dame Hard knocks show on Showtime a few times. He seems to know what he's doing and would definitely bring that fire and intensity that we've been missing on defense.

Just text a diehard Notre Dame fan who is a coach at St THomas and his response???

"Take him...I'm not a fan"

"Everyone says ND has one of the best front 7's in the nation. So why are we giving up 30 points/game"

"Explain to me how a team can have a top 10 draft pick linebacker and a 1st round lineman along with 7 other top 100 recruits and not shut down temple or UMASS? They both scored 20+ BC scored more vs us that almost any other opponent"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just text a diehard Notre Dame fan and his response???

"Everyone says ND has one of the best front 7's in the nation. So why are we giving up 30 points/game"

"Explain t ome how a team can have a top 10 draft pick linebacker and a 1st round lineman along with 7 other top 100 recruits and not shut down temple or UMASS? They both scored 20+ BC scored more vs us that almost any other opponent"
Tell him thanks , and we will

Just text a diehard Notre Dame fan and his response???

"Explain t ome how a team can have a top 10 draft pick linebacker and a 1st round lineman along with 7 other top 100 recruits and not shut down temple or UMASS? They both scored 20+ BC scored more vs us that almost any other opponent"

Their D improved this year under him

A
Just text a diehard Notre Dame fan who is a coach at St THomas and his response???

"Explain to me how a team can have a top 10 draft pick linebacker and a 1st round lineman along with 7 other top 100 recruits and not shut down temple or UMASS? They both scored 20+ BC scored more vs us that almost any other opponent"

Nd fan I talked to said that starting safety takes Chinese and van gorder defense is more complex. Just had that don't need it again

Basically everyone that ever coached with richt has been rumored. Chuck amato will be soon

However I trust this coach will make a good hire

Advertisement
No thanks..we need an elite Defensive coordinator.

won't happen but here is the types of defensive coordinators we need.

Sean McDermott
Kris Richard
Roy Horton
Butch Davis- would be great but ego's
Mike Stoops

I hear Bill Belichick is looking to get out of NE. Make him say no.

Some names to consider...

I think we can pay seven figures.

You have to think Manny Diaz is at the top of the list. Others.....

Dave Aranda (Would love to see us throw a ton of cash at him)
Tyrone Nix
Ellis Johnson (S Carolina - Gotta think he is gone if Muschamp takes over)

Ellis is good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure he runs an aggressive 1 gap 4-3 over. Which should make most happy

Yes.....Yes, he does. Attacking 4-3 Defense. The guy knows his ****! He would make these kids forgot they ever knew O'nofrio or learned a **** We-fense! We would actually look like a Canes Defense again, under BVG! Make it happen

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back