Brian The Beast London

Advertisement
With recruiting changed and the kids able to bolt any time they want the impetus is to move on to the next coach as soon as possible. And you should not switch coaches until you switch your AD so the AD can hire the new coach. I am sure none of this makes sense to our Board of Trustees because after all, these were the people that conducted a 6 hour job search and paid Temple $4MM for someone with no head coaching experience to get a guy only Temple wanted in the first place! Perhaps instead of hiring a new AD first we need a new Board of Trustees first and have that new BOT hire a new AD and let that new AD hire the new coach, right???

How many fries does he snatch out of your McDonald’s order when delivering Uber eats.
#realbeastproblems
Every Big Mac he delivers arrives like this:

Screenshot_20211114-165121_Google.jpg

Advertisement
I told everyone in here that all these “moves are being made” was all bark and no bite.
All this alleged talk and hot seat and “right people finally being upset” was just rumors to calm the fan base.

If any serious moves we’re being made a contingency plan should’ve already been in place immediately after fsu. How manny YouTubers and insiders were saying how manny was a rental until the next loss? Now the narrative will change to “only 2 games left so why make a change now”.

This sht was all premeditated to insure manny stays till the end. After the season the narrative will change again that he should stay till nsd and then till final signing day in February.
After that it wil be some splash hire at dc and some portal players again to hype up the king of the off season.
We let Golden and no D hang on until the damage that was done was so blatant that they had no choice. And we’re still playing catch up to Clemson after 6 fckng years.

I’ve admitted that I don’t know sht about football coaching. But I **** sure know enough to know that any serious cfb program would’ve put and end to this dog sht of a coach at the very least a few days after app state and at the latest after sparty. And if we were really serious he would’ve never been our head coach.
Prepare thy **** cause ain’t sht happening.
No change was possible prior to this game but now he has to be fired. I'm not worried about that. Now i still don't think the BOT cares and they'll probably somehow ****up the next hire, bit Manny is done.

Advertisement
Here’s the thing. We shouldn’t hire anybody that isn’t getting legit interest from legit programs, but we can’t out-compete any legit programs. Therefor we have Manny and whoever the next Manny is. It’s Mannys for the foreseeable future.

I listened to it. The only interesting thing is that he has been told by insiders that Diaz is done at the end of the season.

Advertisement
The dude scratched his *** In the first five minutes of the video. And I can’t tolerate people who make videos and don’t have a plan and sound like mumbling morons like this guy.

Advertisement
With recruiting changed and the kids able to bolt any time they want the impetus is to move on to the next coach as soon as possible. And you should not switch coaches until you switch your AD so the AD can hire the new coach. I am sure none of this makes sense to our Board of Trustees because after all, these were the people that conducted a 6 hour job search and paid Temple $4MM for someone with no head coaching experience to get a guy only Temple wanted in the first place! Perhaps instead of hiring a new AD first we need a new Board of Trustees first and have that new BOT hire a new AD and let that new AD hire the new coach, right???
There are 53 members of the BOD, not including Ex-Offficio and emeriti members. It is practically impossible for 53 people to agree on anything, but a
bad compromise. I lost confidence a long time ago, and not expecting the future to be brighter.

Advertisement
Back