Brian Schottenheimer

Advertisement
As someone who witnessed years of Brian shotty as an OC...I say....not no
But **** fvck no....
Dude is a gasbag that swears he is the smartest guy in the room.
Overcomplicates Every **** thing.

Advertisement
Again, I'm just wondering if we're anywhere near the depths of **** where we currently reside if a butterfly flapped its wings at a different velocity somewhere along the line.

I'm not advocating for Schottenheimer as a college OC at all but absolutely do think Rick beginning his tenure with an actual OC changes this entire timeframe of unprecedented failure even if you assume he still has the heart attack.

Richt would have gone 6-6 in 2019 with Banda and Patke as co-DCs, and gotten fired. Manny, meanwhile, would have gone 2-10 as head coach at Temple. That would have ruined any desire to bring him back as Miami HC.

That’s how you change the timeline. It’s pretty simple. The admin doesn’t pressure Richt into retirement after 2018. Then, we might have gotten a real head coach like Matt Campbell about a month ago. The Manny tenure is avoided completely.

In addition, there wouldn’t be any odd and annoying nostalgia for Richt on here.

LOL. He singlehandedly expedited Richt's firing there. That guy is not a good OC. Russell Wilson is just really good at football.
Literally. Some fans should should just stick to daily fantasy football - wagers; Where they put the day's projected stats right there for aid.

Just because a player or coach is good in one setting doesn't mean they can have the actual persons put up the same "Statistics." In this case, just a coach who's never been considered for a head coaching job; At least I wouldn't if I was a piggy bank ceo.

It's the same exact thing as the Cleveland browns this past summer. How all these arm chair producer / general managers said a super bowl chip is pretty much locked up. People forget though. They hired [the ceo] a baseball statistician as a front office scout or something of that nature. Then after Joe Thomas retires, who was easily their best offensive lineman. But also a left tackle who will most likely make it to the pro hall of fame. & Then during the summer they decide to trade their best offensive lineman to the giants. & the youth like to forget that the lineman both defense & offense are hard to adjust - when they ascend schools to the nfl.

Just for Miami alone, I guess this website posters I guess forgot, that. Every recruiter said Zion Nelson is just a 2 or 3 three star / whatever. But then they report he packed on pounds in the weight room. While acknowledging in the same breath that - most offensive lineman when they go from high school to the ncaa. They usually take up to 3 years to fully live up to a 'star ranking. & that was talking about the average I guess - 4 and 5 star high school students.

Advertisement
Back