Brian Kelly pushes coach

Advertisement
The head coach yells at officials.

You can't have some ****heel jawing at them drawing penalties.

Advertisement
Kelly's like a young Bobby Knight.

Except Knight never killed a student assistant.

No, it appears as though he covered up a rape by one of his players of a coed who subsequently killed herself because ND leaned on her. Great guy, right up there with JoePa.

No, it appears as though he covered up a rape by one of his players of a coed who subsequently killed herself because ND leaned on her. Great guy, right up there with JoePa.

wait... wut? I knew about the kid who fell off the scaffold filming practice, but the rape cover up suicide story is news to me.

Declan Sullivan and Lizzy Seeberg aren't impressed with Brian Kelly's moral authority.

Advertisement

wait... wut? I knew about the kid who fell off the scaffold filming practice, but the rape cover up suicide story is news to me.

Here you go..

Reported sexual assault at Notre Dame campus leaves more questions than answers | National Catholic Reporter

Advertisement
I'd take him as coach

Nope. Even if you are willing to take a nuts case like him, this dude loses, so why? Sometime in the near future Urban will be HC at ND. Harbaugh, another nut case, will drive Urban from Big 10 like Saban did the SEC. Urban will then go the his "other" dream school, ND.

Brian Kelly goes after his assistant coach - ESPN Video

We never saw Al upset with any assistant ever and Kelly is pushing his assistant coach (to prevent penalty he says)

Kelly pushes an assisitant and that makes you mad at Golden? He's gone, let it go. And besides that, no man should lay his hands on another (jokes aside).

agree that he shouldn't push his assistant and my point is that Kelly is one side of the extreme where Golden who never got on players or assistants is the other side of the extreme. plenty of gray area for successful coaches to work with

If a player did this to a coach, he's be called "thug," "violent animal" and all sorts of names.

Advertisement

Here you go..

Reported sexual assault at Notre Dame campus leaves more questions than answers | National Catholic Reporter

What a ****** scumbag! ZERO respect for this dude. All I could think while I was reading that was about that poor girl and her parents.

**** like this and that whole Jameis Winston case just make me ****** sick to my stomach. That ******* and all of his ****** enablers should be in jail.

Advertisement
Back