Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Advertisement
So those of you who do not think that some the teams that beat us on the football field were not better tell me this.

What teams on the 2019 schedule were in your minds better than us? I'm being serious. Answer me that so maybe I can see where you are coming from, which ones?

Advertisement
So those of you who do not think that some the teams that beat us on the football field were not better tell me this.

What teams on the 2019 schedule were in your minds better than us? I'm being serious. Answer me that so maybe I can see where you are coming from, which ones?

Our offense was bad enough to lose to literally anyone. Claiming we were better on paper or with different coaches is pointless.

Advertisement
CBD tinctures are supposed to be very effective, but I'm not well versed on the experience because I don't really use them or need them. I either smoke or eat an edible, I haven't gotten into tinctures yet, but they're supposed to kick in super quick, I don't like the instant effect type, so I never use'em.

And in a low dosage GG can be a very good sleep inducer, depending on when & how you consume. If you smoke a half a joint it can get you right, or even vape. But God's Gift is a heavy strain, so if you smoke too much, you'll be pretty **** loaded for a while lol.

Idk if there is any strain that will literally knock you out to sleep, but most of the strains I listed earlier are good to help you get sleep & stay asleep.
Tinctures are hit or miss depending who's manufacturing. You can make your own using the same process as any other tincture. What i like to do is make tea. Half cup a hour before bed should do the trick.

Over/under on D’s posts in this thread. Any guesses? Winners get my place in the Hamptons that I don’t pay taxes on.
You'd better bet the under. Anyone that knows me knows I ain't on that keyboard killer **** and I'm done defending my nephew to a bunch arm chair QBs who don't know **** about football or this program and how it works. People that have something objective to say without fishing for a reaction, no pressure we can talk bout whatever. But ain't no one got **** to prove on here to a bunch of miserable mid life crisis, burger flipping groupies living out there Madden fantasies. Those dudes don't exist in my world. In my world I address my issues face to face. Simple like that.

Advertisement
You'd better bet the under. Anyone that knows me knows I ain't on that keyboard killer **** and I'm done defending my nephew to a bunch arm chair QBs who don't know **** about football or this program and how it works. People that have something objective to say without fishing for a reaction, no pressure we can talk bout whatever. But ain't no one got **** to prove on here to a bunch of miserable mid life crisis, burger flipping groupies living out there Madden fantasies. Those dudes don't exist in my world. In my world I address my issues face to face. Simple like that.
Had a feeling you’d keep your posts on here to a minimum. I know you ain’t about beefing it up with people on here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 10.43.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 10.43.21 PM.png
    784.7 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
If there is anyone on this site that I'll back 100% at any time...its Dee....I'll back @The Franchise as well 100%...but thats because I've been conversating with him on CIS/Grassy for over 20yrs, and always defer to his perspective often...with @dsddcane....its on a whole different level...

You weren't on Grassy, not since the early 2000's. If you were, you were a completely different type of poster.

Nobody there ever went full postal like you did in every thread they posted in.

Nobody lived like you do through the actions of others as you do.

Nobody tried to one up everyone like you constantly do.

Nobody ever had to post pictures of themselves besides some great for feel goods like you do.

Maybe you were there, but not your current form. Your posting style stands out, at least it does now.

Got sidetracked, but good luck to the young man. I'm not about hating on someone. Is Illinois a dream place? I would imagine not. Still doesn't mean he can't make it from there or make it in something other than football. Life is about opportunity and he still has his. No shame in that.

We lost I get that, but being a better team isn’t about one game. That’s the beauty and disadvantage of football, any given day. The saying, “the best team doesn’t always win,” wasn’t made up out of nowhere.

The Giants weren’t better than the Patriots either time they beat them in the Super Bowl. OSU wasn’t better than us in 02. Washington wasn’t better than us in 2000. The list goes on.

We went 6-7. One game is a data point. What's our excuse for the other 6 games?

Got sidetracked, but good luck to the young man. I'm not about hating on someone. Is Illinois a dream place? I would imagine not. Still doesn't mean he can't make it from there or make it in something other than football. Life is about opportunity and he still has his. No shame in that.
**** yea man Champaign, Illinois haha. Many travel ball memories there. Never visited down there when I was in college even tho I had a lot of friends who went there.

Advertisement
Back