Brian Hartline

Hartline isn’t leaving. Basically gets paid 1.6 mill to recruit 2-3 WRs a year.

Last summer he said his ultimate goal is to be a coach in the NFL. If he didn't plan on ever leaving, then why wouldn't he just say that? I think he'd leave if he got an offer to be a NFL WR coach.

Advertisement
Hartline isn’t leaving. Basically gets paid 1.6 mill to recruit 2-3 WRs a year.
Not so sure about that. Hartline would’ve taken the Cincy job if he was offered.

Hartline flirted with Miami (among others) through backchannels about OC job & OSU basically gave him OC promotion to keep him on staff…. Sometimes both need fresh starts.

Thought it was interesting Brian Hartline was named as a top candidate to replace Chip Kelly.

"Ohio State co-offensive coordinator/wide receivers coach Brian Hartline: Jarmond spent nine years at Ohio State and could look to the school for candidates. Hartline, a former Ohio State and NFL wide receiver, has become one of the team's most important assistants, building a wide receiver room that makes pro evaluators swoon. The 37-year-old is charismatic and thrives on the recruiting trail. He has been picky about jobs, though, and it will take a lot for him to leave Columbus. But Hartline is the type of coach who would energize UCLA while also helping the Big Ten transition."

Thought it was interesting Brian Hartline was named as a top candidate to replace Chip Kelly.

"Ohio State co-offensive coordinator/wide receivers coach Brian Hartline: Jarmond spent nine years at Ohio State and could look to the school for candidates. Hartline, a former Ohio State and NFL wide receiver, has become one of the team's most important assistants, building a wide receiver room that makes pro evaluators swoon. The 37-year-old is charismatic and thrives on the recruiting trail. He has been picky about jobs, though, and it will take a lot for him to leave Columbus. But Hartline is the type of coach who would energize UCLA while also helping the Big Ten transition."

He’d fail so hard there…

I hope he gets it.

Advertisement

Sounds like a mounting is about to commence anytime now.

He’d fail so hard there…

I hope he gets it.
That's just spiteful

And I love it!

girl smile GIF

Last edited:
Is the chip kelly to OSU rumors legit? Don’t players absolutely hate him everywhere he goes?

I really hope that happens lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back