Brian Hartline

With the transfer and play rules now it would be hilarious for JSmith to transfer to the good guys after Spring if his girlfriend really does leave for the NFL

Advertisement
With the transfer and play rules now it would be hilarious for JSmith to transfer to the good guys after Spring if his girlfriend really does leave for the NFL

His girlfriend is going to the NFL?

Sounded to me like he used Miami as leverage to get his NIL from Ohio state in writing on ESD. I don’t buy that it really was neck and neck. I think we were used.
It doesn’t really matter now, but I disagree. That would mean that our staff are all idiots that can’t tell the difference and JS is some sort of master con artist. You don’t think Mario would have picked up on that in the hundreds of times they talked? Again, it doesn’t really matter now. I just find it hard to believe he had 0 interest in UM.

Advertisement
Sounded to me like he used Miami as leverage to get his NIL from Ohio state in writing on ESD. I don’t buy that it really was neck and neck. I think we were used.

Not true.

Obviously, he was committed to Taint for a long time and had a relationship with their coaches and players. But the situation was very close, and Miami was going to be the pick up until the last couple of hours.

It doesn’t really matter now, but I disagree. That would mean that our staff are all idiots that can’t tell the difference and JS is some sort of master con artist. You don’t think Mario would have picked up on that in the hundreds of times they talked? Again, it doesn’t really matter now. I just find it hard to believe he had 0 interest in UM.
It does matter now with the transfer portal and hartline buzz

Not true.

Obviously, he was committed to Taint for a long time and had a relationship with their coaches and players. But the situation was very close, and Miami was going to be the pick up until the last couple of hours.
Maybe it was until he verbally announced Ohio state. Do you think it got close the rest of the day or do you think that was all him working out the NIL?

Maybe it was until he verbally announced Ohio state. Do you think it got close the rest of the day or do you think that was all him working out the NIL?

If Taint had not come back and put the NIL in writing, he would have signed with Miami. He told certain guys as much.

Advertisement
I think Ryan day is starting to feel that heat … ppl catching on. All that talent and can’t get it done. Had stroud couldn’t get it done. We seen what happen this year. Is will Howard gonna take them over that hump ? That OL ain’t the best either. There’s a ton of lil issues there starting add up to big issues. He has to play Oregon and Michigan next year. If he loses both then games I could see them moving on. He better hope John Harbaugh leaves Michigan he’s got days number took a while but 3-0 last 3 years… also what message does that send when guys seeing you get demoted also wonder does he get to keep all that money he made last year from signing to be OC

All you need to do at Ohio Taint to not feel any pressure is to beat Michigan. Day loses to Michigan again next year he is fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back