CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are homers around here who'll downvote, and ain't hearin' that.

You're delusional if you think he'd take a 1 year HC deal, especially after they fire Harsin "for cause" and destroy his reputation.

Auburn will have to give Steele, Muschamp, or whoever a fully guaranteed 6-7 year deal, including a full buyout for a for cause firing.

No way any coach is taking some short-term, prove it deal after them doing this to Harsin. Sure Steele would take the job, but he has all the leverage on the terms

This **** is so funny. It could be compete rumors but shows you how dangerous the internet and rumors is these days.

Caught fire and now is a complete **** show and might ruin this guy and his families life haha ***** wild.

Also auburn boosters are some dirty ****ers for probably leaking all this to get him fired

You're delusional if you think he'd take a 1 year HC deal, especially after they fire Harsin "for cause" and destroy his reputation.

Auburn will have to give Steele, Muschamp, or whoever a fully guaranteed 6-7 year deal, including a full buyout for a for cause firing.

No way any coach is taking some short-term, prove it deal after them doing this to Harsin. Sure Steele would take the job, but he has all the leverage on the terms
Of course. Nobody would take a one year deal. That never happens.

Advertisement
This is just not good. You go down on her, she sneezes, you lose your tongue. No, no, no, no, no. Not worth it.

Food Licking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

This **** is so funny. It could be compete rumors but shows you how dangerous the internet and rumors is these days.

Caught fire and now is a complete **** show and might ruin this guy and his families life haha ***** wild.

Also auburn boosters are some dirty ****ers for probably leaking all this to get him fired
If it’s proven false he’s gonna get $20 million outta this. And if it’s proven false his wife and family aren’t gonna leave the dude out in the cold. Feel free to shame me and my family on the internet for $20 million. We’ll laugh our way out of public life.

Advertisement

I would bet it’s Auburn boosters spreading the rumors. And it should also be noted they elected a new president today

allegedly...i find it hard to believe he wouldn't he be interested. he gets the big salary and the buyout. financial future is set.

After being screwed over for a year and unemployed for another year, I can certainly see him moving past Auburn. There are other HC jobs in the world and there will be other HC jobs in the world.

I would bet it’s Auburn boosters spreading the rumors. And it should also be noted they elected a new president today

Iistening to their space right now and it’s definitely a theory. Many think this is a sort of coup.

Advertisement
Is it?

Ain’t gotta believe me. I’d just book that flight straight to Rio, São Paulo, Let me know when you going and the first rounds on me.

Bought a house there recently. Plan is to spend 6 months there 6 months states. With all my work online. But not 6 months consecutively. 3 months consecutive there then here.

And I speak Portuguese don’t worry about the language barrier. You see something you like I guaranteed I’ll grab her and have her sitting with you and I’ll translate the conversation if you need it.

Otherwise google translate!

Eu falo um pouco de português meu irmão.

Advertisement
Back