CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
dont tell me eva green GIF
Lol, I don't have time to put Eva's face on Jake Gyllenhaal, maybe later.

Advertisement
It wouldn't surprise me at all to see it prohibited in some workplaces.

I would never do it because it's too risky. But many men (too many in my opinion) prioritize *** over financial security.

Whether it is prohibited in some workplaces, or permitted WITH DISCLOSURE in other workplaces, if any of what has been alleged is true, it is still problematic.

Some of the other posters on the board oversimplify this. "Oh, people are allowed to have relationships." Yeah, but employers are allowed to make rules too.

I will be curious to find out if there was any linkage between the "alleged" affair between the assistant coach and Harsin's daughter and the subsequent firing of that coach...

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is speaking volumes is what isn't being said.

If Harsin wanted to turn the tables, he could (SHOULD) state from the start, "In no way, shape, or form have I engaged in any physical* or emotional* relationships than with my wife Kes. Anthing alleged to the contrary is false. I demand an immediate and thorough investigation to leave no doubt."

I suspect Harsin knows he can't attest to one/both above and he is feeling the pot is boiling.

*both meet tests of inappropriate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back