CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
Going National

Not good for Harsin at all.

LTG (ret*) Burgess will take a very no nonsense approach. And his view on "loss of confidence on your ability to lead" will be (likely) more deliberate and harsh than the beta academic types.

Particularly tough on Harsin is Burgess conducting exit interviews with players and coaches.

Yikes.

*an abbreviated label

Yea man. I mention Tommy not because I have any personal beefs with him but because he was able to transition from being a CFB coach to a politician. For me, that’s indicative of the kind of “skills” a person has to have in order to transition into politics. Some of these coaches should really consider moving that direction because they sure as **** have had the practice. **** the industries are parallels of each other if you take the time to look at it..
1000% just think about being a high football coach in Texas. Basically an elected official.

I'm pretty open minded but many if not most in the Bible Belt aren't. Even if Mrs. Harsin knew about this and didn't GAF, there are grown *** men in Alabama who would clutch their pearls at the thought of an open marriage let alone an old fashioned, outright affair.

Plus it's an excuse to get a new coach, so there's that too.
Sad reality is most of those pearl clutchers are either playing for the same team behinds their wive’s backs or molesting kids. Those dudes always have skeletons in their closet.

Advertisement
The two best language programs to learn from are Memrise and Pimsleur, and neither is expensive. If you do 1-2 hours a day on weekdays and commit 4-5 on weekends, you can improve tremendously in 90 days. Once you're immersed in the language, you'll improve even faster.
This work with Espanol tambien?

The age of consent in Alabama is 16, those grown *** men need to worry about other grown *** men hanging around the local HS preying on their daughters, or malls like that one judge.
Lol, I'm all too aware. Buddy I was stationed with married a 16 year old and got her knocked up almost 20 years ago. He was 19 so it wasn't like he was 10 years older than her, but it was still very weird to most of us. Her dad wasn't thrilled either.

That said, they're still married and have a whole litter.

Advertisement

Its Over GIF

Advertisement
I'm pretty open minded but many if not most in the Bible Belt aren't. Even if Mrs. Harsin knew about this and didn't GAF, there are grown *** men in Alabama who would clutch their pearls at the thought of an open marriage let alone an old fashioned, outright affair.

Plus it's an excuse to get a new coach, so there's that too.
1643994125079.gif

Advertisement
29 now. I’m listening to all the old heads. Every dude that shares their marriage/dating/relationship experiences……I learn from.

It’s why I bought a second crib in Brasil.

One of my old heads in Brasil is 55 and his current girlfriend of 3 years is 26. They live together. He’s American.

I ain’t letting nobody talk crazy to me.

Tell me I gotta tolerate being treated like **** because “she’s a bytch”

“Happy wife happy life” bull**** while the whole time your miserable but catering to the needs of this broad and then y’all have kids and you still miserable. Essentially giving up your life because “she’s the boss”

I be writing down game from all the old heads and applying things to my life.

If you had some bad **** happen to you we both ain’t gotta experience it. Shoot tell me the lessons learned and I got the shortcut.

The lengths I’ve seen men go to for *** or to stay around some ***. Being belittled, arguments about trivial ****.

When I’m 50 I’ll do the same thing my guy is doing. Find a chick 21+ that’s with the program.

Honestly most dudes (and chicks) be ignoring the **** outta signs that a person is ****ed up. I be meeting dudes baby moms and I’m like. “No wonder she’s a baby mom….how you ain’t see all this red flags my guy”

Men be so desperate to be loved and feel some ****** they be losing common sense.
@RVACane can we have this as the message you see every time you login to CiS?

Advertisement
Back